• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Since my similar last attempt failed then I have to find accesible and peaceful way to deparature. Only thing I see is CO2 tank in home. My idea is to fill a couple of trash bags inside each other with gas, exhale, put it around neck, tape it and lay on my stomach,HANDS UNDER BODY!

Dont wanna wake up again, turns out last time I just fell asleep on back poorly attached bag over head and hands free. Somewhere at night felt a increased need to breath for couple of seconds, but next moment wake up. From marks on me and wall my hands we hitting pretty strong. Removed the bag that was tied to neck with loose noose. Probably if I had been able to tighten it better and tied my hands, then I would not write this.

Anyway since I have heard its extremly uncomfortable to breathe in carbon dioxide, then I wanted to test how this would feel. Tried to inhale it by filled balloons, exhaled first and then inhaled. First sip little "burns" and wants to cause small cough. Still possible to hold it in couple of seconds unitil strong need to breathe. During hyperventilation vision starts like little shaking, gets darker and little hard to walk.

Today did this differently. Filled one use grocery store bag with gas, sat down, put the opening around mouth and started breathing. First one felt uncomfortable, but nothing horrible. After couple of breaths felt need to breathe faster but again not too much. As I breathed moderately quickly, after around tenth breath vision went full black! And suddenly somebody calls me!

Got up, tried to hide my bag while stumbling out of test room and panicking that there is no way to hide my disoriented condition went outside. Still wasnt clear but saw no one there. Maybe after half minute everything went back normal. Based on this, I think this should work and not bee too uncomfortable.

Wondering does it feel same with nitrogen? And what do you think of it.