• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stranger

Stranger

<• Angel of the night •>
Mar 1, 2019
Good morning & good evening EVERYONE :wee:

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE EVER BEEN ON THE DARK WEB TO BUY STUFF?

How were your experiences?

_

I'm maybe considering this because I couldn't find morphine medication anywhere on the surface web :heh:

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah I bought some things from there. What's your plan?

Reactions: Stranger
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE EVER BEEN ON THE DARK WEB TO BUY STUFF?

_

I'm maybe considering this because I couldn't find morphine medication anywhere on the surface web :heh:
Yeah I've brought psychedelics off of dream marketplace, the original silkroad which is shut down, and alpha bay which is also shut down now. Sometimes the packages never came. But for the most part, it's been a positive experience.

I brought bitcoins online, I used my ID at a big bitcoins seller with some other identification I think, but that doesn't matter because I sent the bitcoins to a relatively anonymous wallet with electrum. Then from there transferred them to the marketplace wallet And then from there brought my psychedelics.

Last edited:
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
And here I am too petrified of even stepping foot in the black market.
You really gotta know the dark web before scoping around i suppose.

Sorry i have no experiences :ahhha:
cookie, cookie, cookie. What am I going to do with you? :):)
We had a plan to smoke weed together some day in the ferarri parked outside our mansion in Antigua and you haven't even set foot in a black market?

This is gonna be hard work :D:D

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
cookie, cookie, cookie. What am I going to do with you? :):)
We had a plan to smoke weed together some day in the ferarri parked outside our mansion in Antigua and you haven't even set foot in a black market?

This is gonna be hard work :D:D

Lmao ! Damn it i AM missing out. Brighter you gotta show me that side of life! (Don't forget the weed brownies tho- )

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Lmao ! Damn it i AM missing out. Brighter you gotta show me that side of life! (Don't forget the weed brownies tho- )

Cookie I don't think that would be a good idea. You remember last time I was high I reported you to the mods for eating our imaginary food because I was hungry. Also reported myself for having a blocked nose so I couldn't smell the tasty wind anymore.

Irl I would probably report the police for not giving us a ride to pizza hut or something LMAO :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Cookie I don't think that would be a good idea. You remember last time I was high I reported you to the mods for eating our imaginary food because I was hungry. Also reported myself for having a blocked nose so I couldn't smell the tasty wind anymore.

Irl I would probably report the police for not giving us a ride to pizza hut or something LMAO :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

LMAO can't . its a damn valid reason tho!! Pizza is ...omggg...

Stranger

Stranger

<• Angel of the night •>
Mar 1, 2019
@drakewantstogo @chrijo @GeorgeJL just to buy some sedative and antiemetic. But for some reason, I can't even register :ahhha::ahhha::ahhha: because of some problems I'm having with the captcha on every site mostly with Dream M.. and Wall Street M. Maybe I'll just have to go with plan A and continue to search on the surface. 9162 I would have tried another simple method for paying rather than using bitcoin. There's too much work behind that :ehh: and probably wouldn't even able to afford it. Perhaps It's for the best because I wouldn't be able to afford the risk of not getting my order. @Cookiedough8956 & @brighter you guys are really funny . :haha:

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
@drakewantstogo @chrijo @GeorgeJL just to buy some sedative and antiemetic. But for some reason, I can't even register :ahhha::ahhha::ahhha: because of some problems I'm having with the captcha on every site mostly with Dream M.. and Wall Street M. Maybe I'll just have to go with plan A and continue to search on the surface. View attachment 9162 I would have tried another simple method for paying rather than using bitcoin. There's too much work behind that :ehh: and probably wouldn't even able to afford it. Perhaps It's for the best because I wouldn't be able to afford the risk of not getting my order. @Cookiedough8956 & @brighter you guys are really funny . :haha:
They're uppercase sensitive. Check again. Also most markets are under DDoS lately so try again in another time

Reactions: Stranger
Stranger

Stranger

<• Angel of the night •>
Mar 1, 2019
@drakewantstogo yeah but the problem was actually about the DDOS like you said.
So.. I'm kinda stuck :ahhha:

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Lol you gotta be careful, some stuff could be a honeypot, stuff like guns. sucks if you aren't gonna commit crimes with the gun lol

T

Tess

May 24, 2019

_

How many mg of morphine

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I never used the dark web. And if I needed something illegal, I'd prefer face to face interaction before purchasing so I can take a good look at who I am dealing with so I can see if he or she is a cop or not.

M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
I really want to use the dark web to buy ketamine, to self test my depression. That or something to end it. I truly don't know where to get started, what website, etc. I'm a newbie so any help would be appreciated.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I've purposely avoided learning to do all this because I do tend to take things a little too far.
But in honesty,I don't think it could actually make things any worse now and I might be able to access items that could help the situation.
It's not just the dark web (I did spend a while checking it out some time ago), but more the whole bitcoin process.
Basically, I would also like to know more,please.