ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023

According to this chart i found on reddit, those two drugs are the ones with the lowest possible risk. Knowing my crappy genes, the side effects I would get from the others are practically guaranteed so I won't bother with them. I'm wondering if maybe these could help? Has anyone had any good experiences with them?

If they don't work, then I'm probably gonna CTB.

Insomnia I could take melatonins for.

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
bupropion is amazinggg for me literally the only med that's ever helped me

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
I also can recommend bupropion, I was also taking citalopram can NOT recommend that one if you still want to have a sex life.

Reactions: Ashu
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
View attachment 114774

According to this chart i found on reddit, those two drugs are the ones with the lowest possible risk. Knowing my crappy genes, the side effects I would get from the others are practically guaranteed so I won't bother with them. I'm wondering if maybe these could help? Has anyone had any good experiences with them?

If they don't work, then I'm probably gonna CTB.

Insomnia I could take melatonins for.
I'm taking bupropion right now with aripiprazole. I hav'nt noticed that much of a difference but no side effects & I feel slightly better.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
bupropion gives me more energy and more functional. I'm not weeping in the streets and can do my food shopping. But I'm still miserable. I'm maybe one month in on 300mg. I've added escitalopram 10mg, going up to 20mg tonight and giving it 12 weeks.

Some people have great results. I have had some relief with it.

Then next stop probably anti/psychotics.

Reactions: ggetout33
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you can add ssri with bupropion. fluoxetine has less withdrawals and side effects. I chose lexapro as it's been researched and also because prozac probably interferes with the metabolism of bupropion. But and nevertheless people do take it with bupropion. I just decided I wanted the max bupropion with my ssri so chose one that doesn't clash.

The research showed ssri plus bupropion more effective that just ssri.

Why didn't they test the other way around?!

M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
I was on agomelatine and turning into a functioning adult. i felt human again. Unfortunately I had to come off it as it I needed something for neuropathic pain and my psychiatrist took me off agomelatine in order to prescribe amitriptyline despite thre being no interactions. But yeah, agomelatine worked wonders for me

Reactions: ggetout33