L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Specially when it's invisible like mental pain. And it means nothing to others. People just deal with the outside and never consider other's pain. Why do I live in a superficial world where nobody consider my pain and interact in a superficial way as if I don't have pain. I hate this life and the lifetime of agony and superficiality trying to play the regular people game when I'm filled with pain and can't do it. I wish I had something near me now and I'll end this fucking life

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Darkover, CiproKilledMe and 13 others
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I think those that have experienced the mental pain would probably be empathetic, but we live in a society where such issues usually don't get talked about so most people probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. Or people just wouldn't know what to say even if they know the pain. I know the pain, and half the time my words feel empty to myself, and what most of us can offer is just words, even in-person. I'm sorry you've been through so much agony, I'm wishing you the best whatever happens. And your Kurisu picture is very pretty.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Life sucks, ikadasui and 1 other person
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I've recently just become so uncomfortable being alive and I don't mean in a suicidal sense either. Like, imagine you're itching all over constantly but there is nothing on you kind of way... Dying sounds terrible and scary, living is a nightmare and horrific too. Trapped

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, _Minsk and 2 others
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I hate it too. I'm surrounded by close minded people. They're all stupid. They don't care about your pain only theirs. They only see their pain as valid. It's always like that. Meanwhile I'm the one who empathizes and never invalidates others. It's like I'm just being taken advantage of. It sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Life sucks
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
people will never understand unbearable pain of depression or suicidal thoughts until it happens to one of there loves ones .

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that people can only comprehend what you are going through, if they have been through something similar themselves. There is so much suffering that we are experiencing that is invisible to others. Many people are very selfish and they only care about what directly affects themselves. I am sorry that you are in this situation, life is so cruel and unfair. It is sad to hear how much some people suffer. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Life sucks and onlyanimalsaregood
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
exactly nobody cares that some young girl gets raped and mudered we just carry on with our lifes
but not me i care and won't allow evil to exist in my presence so one day this will be all over with one way or another
i won't let a place like this exist at all i am just powerless at the monment but in 50 years time technology will of advance so much
that normal people will have the power to engineer a biological weapon and release into the environment no way i am going to sit down
and let this hellhole exist i won't rest in peace into there is nothing left.
i'll do it just on morals alone

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think those that have experienced the mental pain would probably be empathetic, but we live in a society where such issues usually don't get talked about so most people probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. Or people just wouldn't know what to say even if they know the pain. I know the pain, and half the time my words feel empty to myself, and what most of us can offer is just words, even in-person. I'm sorry you've been through so much agony, I'm wishing you the best whatever happens. And your Kurisu picture is very pretty.

Thank you. :heart:

I've recently just become so uncomfortable being alive and I don't mean in a suicidal sense either. Like, imagine you're itching all over constantly but there is nothing on you kind of way... Dying sounds terrible and scary, living is a nightmare and horrific too. Trapped

I understand what you mean, the brain is capable of creating pain even if there is nothing wrong with the body.

I hate it too. I'm surrounded by close minded people. They're all stupid. They don't care about your pain only theirs. They only see their pain as valid. It's always like that. Meanwhile I'm the one who empathizes and never invalidates others. It's like I'm just being taken advantage of. It sucks.

Yea unfortunately most humans only see their own pain and never think about others

people will never understand unbearable pain of depression or suicidal thoughts until it happens to one of there loves ones .

Yea unfortunately unbearable pain is a lonely experience that nobody understands.

I believe that people can only comprehend what you are going through, if they have been through something similar themselves. There is so much suffering that we are experiencing that is invisible to others. Many people are very selfish and they only care about what directly affects themselves. I am sorry that you are in this situation, life is so cruel and unfair. It is sad to hear how much some people suffer. I wish you the best.

Thank you. Many people are selfish and cause more cruelty in life.

exactly nobody cares that some young girl gets raped and mudered we just carry on with our lifes
but not me i care and won't allow evil to exist in my presence so one day this will be all over with one way or another
i won't let a place like this exist at all i am just powerless at the monment but in 50 years time technology will of advance so much
that normal people will have the power to engineer a biological weapon and release into the environment no way i am going to sit down
and let this hellhole exist i won't rest in peace into there is nothing left.
i'll do it just on morals alone

Yea, all the suffering happens as if its not important or as if it doesn't exist to others.

Reactions: CommitSudoku