Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I've been let down by the mental health services constantly still am to this day. Have seen a doc once, she has refused to let me see her again. Mental health services after my first attempt were visiting me every day for 2 weeks, then I was transferred to a nurse who saw me once before discharging me, I have seen hospital docs but constantly get discharged out of there within 2/3 hours. In this time, I have tried taking my life twice, and have gone missing once, and 2 other times I have been in serious crisis.
The mental health services just don't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ready124
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
I went through a pretty traumatic time at the begging of this year which kicked off my need to ctb. I first made a dismal attempt to take my life in Feb and when I was released from hospital I had a mental health team need to visit everyday. They never gave a time I had to just sit in all day and wait for their arrival when they come in they just said are you feeling suicidal ? All very pointless I discharged myself after the first visit

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I would be interested in knowing were in the world these are happening, is there one country as bad as others, or are they all just shit?

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I've never heard of one single person that ever had a positive experience, and me neither.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I have a neighbour. Form a couple years ago she had some anxiety issues. She was going to med and right now she is fine, I see her very happy and recovered, however........ I have another one is not so fine......She had an important depression,she does not forwrd...... too much drugs by meds, I think so
Drugs can helping or not. I think do not.