kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Hello,

I'm considering using the deep web to order some stuff that I could use to CTB. What I want to know is if anyone has any resources for deep web safety, specifically for purchasing illegal items (such as guns, drugs etc.) without getting caught. I live in Poland, with presumably a little less surveillance than the US or UK, and I'm not intending on buying anything yet and neither do I have the resources to, but I'd like to do my research on everything before I go. I've been thinking about it for months and doing research made me realize just how difficult it is to do, but I'll be moving out eventually and it'll be easier to ctb with more independence.

I know that picking up orders personally is a horrible plan in the very least, and that you should get them via proxy. But can law enforcement still track this and set me up? Does anyone have any verified experiences? How can I keep myself anonymous while picking up my order without raising any suspicion? I'm fairly new to delving into all this stuff and I'm doing my best to keep myself safe before I do anything stupid.

If you'd like to discuss things more privately and securely, I recommend qTox for encrypted communications. You can PM me for my ID.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Use TOR, pay with bitcoins, never order anything using your real name, and you should be good.
(btw. Im also from Poland)

Reactions: chrijo and RevolutionaryRed
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm intending to do, that's like, the bare minimum, man.

My point is I'm asking if anyone here has had any successful purchases, especially with guns.

Reactions: chrijo
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
  1. Look for Markets on deepdotweb.com and never trust onion-links from other sites
  2. Mix your bitcoins (markets like dream has a tumbler but I wouldn't trust that., bitcoins are not anonymous!)
  3. Use PGP-Sofware like PGP4USB to encrypt ALL messages
  4. Always use escrow on the marketplaces, never ever FE (=Finalize Early) -- NEVER!
  5. Read the customer reviews thoroughly
  6. Use a fake name and a fake address (for example - I use a empty mailbox in my neighborhood)
  7. If you want to pick up the letter, check thoroughly for cops around the place. Do it at night ~3AM
Be careful, there's a lot of scammers and cops in the darknet. If you've a good OpSec, they can't do anything to you.

Don't trust spying Windows, use Linux :-)

My point is I'm asking if anyone here has had any successful purchases, especially with guns.
Don't try to buy guns. Most of them are scam or honeypots, especially the gun-shop-only websites.

Last edited:
Reactions: kohaku
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for the great advice. I'm planning on using Tails as the OS and getting everything on an USB drive, and doing everything on a cafe/library connection, even with Tor active. As for the package I'm intending on picking it up from a system in my country that lets you pick up packages from a machine- American equivalent I can recall is Amazon lockers.

There's also some other questions, though, like how interested cops actually are in tracking a single person buying this kinda stuff, especially a weapon, and also, can I trust a clearnet site that sells legal (but prescription, without a prescription) medication? Are there any questions I should ask them?

Also, if bitcoin isn't anonymous, then what is?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Tails is a pretty good choice. I see you've made inquiries :-)

There's also some other questions, though, like how interested cops actually are in tracking a single person buying this kinda stuff, especially a weapon
The cops take darknet gun-selling very seriously. If they know where the package is going (because you buy from a honeypot), they'll wait for you there and then arrest you. It is "easier" to buy guns in reallife in my opinion.

can I trust a clearnet site that sells legal (but prescription, without a prescription) medication? Are there any questions I should ask them?
I wouldn't trust that. For prescription medication I've used a fake-prescription from the darknet, works fine :D

Also, if bitcoin isn't anonymous, then what is?
Monero is anonymous. Bitcoin transactions can be traced. If you mix your bitcoins you'll be fine.

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
The cops take darknet gun-selling very seriously. If they know where the package is going (because you buy from a honeypot), they'll wait for you there and then arrest you. It is "easier" to buy guns in reallife in my opinion.

What if it's international? How can I avoid a honeypot? And how am I supposed to find a reliable real-life contact? I'm a hermit.

I wouldn't trust that. For prescription medication I've used a fake-prescription from the darknet, works fine :D

But it's country-specific, isn't it?

Monero is anonymous. Bitcoin transactions can be traced. If you mix your bitcoins you'll be fine.

How is Monero anonymous? What makes it different?

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Amazing. Never failed an order. But only fir modern recreational. Never mixed. Never vpn.

Reactions: chrijo and kohaku
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
What if it's international? How can I avoid a honeypot? And how am I supposed to find a reliable real-life contact? I'm a hermit.

But it's country-specific, isn't it?

How is Monero anonymous? What makes it different?

You can hardly avoid it because you can't trust gun-sellers in the darknet. As I say, the cops take this very seriously. I wouldn't do that, but that's your decision, of course.

Yes, prescription is specific. Maybe you find a good vendor in the polish darknet-community.

Monero uses stealth addresses to ensure that no one can trace the transactions. In the bitcoin blockchain you can trace anything.

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
You can hardly avoid it because you can't trust gun-sellers in the darknet. As I say, the cops take this very seriously. I wouldn't do that, but that's your decision, of course.

Yes, prescription is specific. Maybe you find a good vendor in the polish darknet-community.

Monero uses stealth addresses to ensure that no one can trace the transactions. In the bitcoin blockchain you can trace anything.

Thank you for all the advice. I'm just upset about the gun thing because I really, really want to die via gun because I just know it's a very efficient way and I could just shoot myself instantly if paramedics broke into my house to stop me. I could also choose when I want to die quickly because I wouldn't have to wait for meds to kick in and it'd take only seconds.

Reactions: favourite and Addy92
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for all the advice. I'm just upset about the gun thing because I really, really want to die via gun because I just know it's a very efficient way and I could just shoot myself instantly if paramedics broke into my house to stop me. I could also choose when I want to die quickly because I wouldn't have to wait for meds to kick in and it'd take only seconds.

Stop looking for a gun on dark web. That's not the way.

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Stop looking for a gun on dark web. That's not the way.

You're probably right. It's a shame. I could never get an actual gun permit in my country because of my mental health history.

I'll probably do SN but I want to do it at a really specific time and I want to say goodbye to a single person before I do, though he does live across the ocean so I'm guessing it could work without me getting discovered?

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and chrijo
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
You're probably right. It's a shame. I could never get an actual gun permit in my country because of my mental health history.

I'll probably do SN but I want to do it at a really specific time and I want to say goodbye to a single person before I do, though he does live across the ocean so I'm guessing it could work without me getting discovered?

Are you trying to get back at this person? Not judging. Btw.

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Are you trying to get back at this person? Not judging. Btw.

No. I hurt him and I want to apologize before I'm gone and I don't want to be alone before I die. And I also made a promise to let him say goodbye, because he knew I was suicidal. He cut me off and I miss him badly. I could get back in touch via proxy which I've been avoiding until the day I'll finally do it.

The revenge would be more against my parents for abusing me/letting the abuse go on.

Reactions: Addy92
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
No. I hurt him and I want to apologize before I'm gone and I don't want to be alone before I die. And I also made a promise to let him say goodbye, because he knew I was suicidal. He cut me off and I miss him badly. I could get back in touch via proxy which I've been avoiding until the day I'll finally do it.

The revenge would be more against my parents for abusing me/letting the abuse go on.

But will he even listen to your apology. Same boat.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hello,

I'm considering using the deep web to order some stuff that I could use to CTB. What I want to know is if anyone has any resources for deep web safety, specifically for purchasing illegal items (such as guns, drugs etc.) without getting caught. I live in Poland, with presumably a little less surveillance than the US or UK, and I'm not intending on buying anything yet and neither do I have the resources to, but I'd like to do my research on everything before I go. I've been thinking about it for months and doing research made me realize just how difficult it is to do, but I'll be moving out eventually and it'll be easier to ctb with more independence.

I know that picking up orders personally is a horrible plan in the very least, and that you should get them via proxy. But can law enforcement still track this and set me up? Does anyone have any verified experiences? How can I keep myself anonymous while picking up my order without raising any suspicion? I'm fairly new to delving into all this stuff and I'm doing my best to keep myself safe before I do anything stupid.

If you'd like to discuss things more privately and securely, I recommend qTox for encrypted communications. You can PM me for my ID.
Use tor browser, and a VPN. It's even safer to use tails I think. But there is no 100 percent fool proof way to buy illegal things even on the darkweb.

And it's believed that dream marketplace has been comprised by LE. Don't use them.

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Use tor browser, and a VPN. It's even safer to use tails I think. But there is no 100 percent fool proof way to buy illegal things even on the darkweb.

And it's believed that dream marketplace has been comprised by LE. Don't use them.

I only buy fronlm repeat vendors so.