• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I recently spoke with the Final Exit Network and found out that they have an Exit Guide service for people with disabling medical conditions. You do not need to be an elderly person with a terminal illness. You do need to have medical records to get approved by their medical committee.

I won't specify the method they use, but it's quick and painless. It is not a medication overdose. They don't provide "physical assistance," but the "support" they provide is much more than I expected.

You can contact them here:
http://www.finalexitnetwork.org/Exit-Guide-Services.html

Last edited:
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I used to know some of the people who head it when I lived in Chicago. Good people. If I understand correctly you have to buy the method and set it up yourself, correct? They are there mainly there for moral support, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong...

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I used to know some of the people who head it when I lived in Chicago. Good people. If I understand correctly you have to buy the method and set it up yourself, correct? They are there mainly there for moral support, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Oh cool, I just saw that they have affiliate members in Chicago.

Yes, you have to do all the physical stuff yourself, since helping with that would be considered "assisting suicide." But the "moral support" they provide is a lot more involved than I expected.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah they're a bit useless to me, tbh. But I'm glad the service is there for those who need and want it.