• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone know a good place to buy almost pure helium or nitrogen? As we all know balloon time does not work anymore..and I am researching where I can get my hands on helium canisters or nitrogen.
If anyone has any relevant information, I'd be very thankful for it.
By the way, I'm from Europe. And if anyone is interested in a pact or something along those lines, you can contact me through PM.

Reactions: dano6533
Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
I'm

I am in the states and it's easy to buy pure nitrogen here online from welding companies.
If I was in the states, I'd most likely then use a gun. But yeah, tommorow going to a store near me which writes on it's site that it sells nitrogen and such. If it works, and it's good, .. won't be a user of sanctionedsuicide for long. Altough I am indeed happy having found this community.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
If I was in the states, I'd most likely then use a gun. But yeah, tommorow going to a store near me which writes on it's site that it sells nitrogen and such. If it works, and it's good, .. won't be a user of sanctionedsuicide for long. Altough I am indeed happy having found this community.
Ok just make sure it's pure.

Also: have some kind of story about why you need it. Like a welding hobby or something (jewelry making new hobby/arts, etc).

I read about a guy in the UK who bought it in person and they seemed suspicious—it's now widely publicized that nitrogen is used for self exit, animal slaughter, and now here in the US for executions.

Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
Ok just make sure it's pure.

Also: have some kind of story about why you need it. Like a welding hobby or something (jewelry making new hobby/arts, etc).

I read about a guy in the UK who bought it in person and they seemed suspicious—it's now widely publicized that nitrogen is used for self exit, animal slaughter, and now here in the US for executions.

Alrighty, thank you for the tips. I'll make sure to be not too suspicious haha.