• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Want to try this method but don't have any helium nor nitrogen. Any one knows if just several layers plastic/trash bags might work? I've heard your body will instinctively attempt to rip apart the bags. So I decided that perhaps being intoxicated + tied up might work (maybe even take some sleeping pills or whatever kind I have). Does this seem like a plausible way to go. I don't have any intention of ending my life currently, but I like to have a method just in case.

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Hello Serah! Welcome to SS. This is a wonderful diverse community of people who have an alternative view of suicide.... You will find a lot of support and information here. Most people will direct you to the: RESOURCE COMPILATION THREAD where you can find the : Exit Bag and Inert Gas MegaThread - and also the Peaceful Pill Handbook. Both which I used to build a beautiful exit bag. It's not as complicated as it seems if your lucky enough to get your hands on pure helium. Nitrogen requires a bit more effort...but either way, no need to be a rocket scientist. But yeah...... The best way round here is to dip into the resources....... and many will more more than happy to share with you and support you...... Obviously this is a suicide form, so I also want to say, I'm sorry for whatever has brought you to this community, but I hope you will find what you seek.

Reactions: NekoNomNom
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Hello Serah! Welcome to SS. This is a wonderful diverse community of people who have an alternative view of suicide.... You will find a lot of support and information here. Most people will direct you to the: RESOURCE COMPILATION THREAD where you can find the : Exit Bag and Inert Gas MegaThread - and also the Peaceful Pill Handbook. Both which I used to build a beautiful exit bag. It's not as complicated as it seems if your lucky enough to get your hands on pure helium. Nitrogen requires a bit more effort...but either way, no need to be a rocket scientist. But yeah...... The best way round here is to dip into the resources....... and many will more more than happy to share with you and support you...... Obviously this is a suicide form, so I also want to say, I'm sorry for whatever has brought you to this community, but I hope you will find what you seek.
Thank you! I wasn't sure if anyone was going to reply haha. I've checked out that thread before and it really is great and I wish I could make a proper exit bag. However I don't have the money required to purchase each item required which sucks. Which is why I was looking for some kind of alternative. Thank you again :)

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence