• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jayturner245

Feb 26, 2024
In the video "a dignified helium exit" the man uses 2 flexible plastic tubes, can I just use that or do I need a nitrogen regulator with hose? fyi I'm using nitrogen tank.

B

BitternBoom

May 28, 2024
Compressed gas is stored at an extremely high pressure, so yes unfortunately you do need a regulator. I'm waiting on mine coming tomorrow. They're expensive but considering what they're for, 🤷‍♂️...
I just tested a connection straight-to-hose with a 2L nitrogen cylinder earlier today with bluetac, micropore tape and duct tape wrapped as tight and secure as I could get it. When I very very gently opened the valve on the canister, the whole hose and all the stuff I'd secured it with popped right off and flew across the room with a sound like a very loud champagne cork being popped.

J

jayturner245

Feb 26, 2024
Compressed gas is stored at an extremely high pressure, so yes unfortunately you do need a regulator. I'm waiting on mine coming tomorrow. They're expensive but considering what they're for, 🤷‍♂️...
I just tested a connection straight-to-hose with a 2L nitrogen cylinder earlier today with bluetac, micropore tape and duct tape wrapped as tight and secure as I could get it. When I very very gently opened the valve on the canister, the whole hose and all the stuff I'd secured it with popped right off and flew across the room with a sound like a very loud champagne cork being poppe

I just tested a connection straight-to-hose with a 2L nitrogen cylinder earlier today with bluetac, micropore tape and duct tape wrapped as tight and secure as I could get it. When I very very gently opened the valve on the canister, the whole hose and all the stuff I'd secured it with popped right off and flew across the room with a sound like a very loud champagne cork being popped.

How much did you pay for your regulator with hose? I'm seeing some for almost £500!

B

BitternBoom

May 28, 2024
How much did you pay for your regulator with hose? I'm seeing some for almost £500!
It's only about £50 on its own, but I have hosing with attachments from an airbrush so I don't need to buy everything for it.