Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
To use the helium & exit bag method, do I need a special bag? Can it be a plastic trash bag? is one valve with 2,2l enough? Are there any risks? How long does it take do die? Can I use any plastic tubing?

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
An oven bag is best suited for this. A trash bag is likely too large, and too thin, it might rupture even if you get it down to the size to fit over your head. You should pass out in less than one minute, if everything is set up correctly and the gas is pure. Death occurs in 15 to 25 minutes, but your tank should supply gas for at least 40 mins to have a great safety margin. The risk is brain damage if you are found and rescued amidst your attempt. Oxygen tubing is best fit for this.
is one valve with 2,2l enough?​
I am not sure what you mean by this. If you mean the size of the tank, that should be a minimum of 5L. For info on gas flow and regulators, and also videos on how to construct the bag, dive into this guide.​

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain and Noc
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
To use the helium & exit bag method, do I need a special bag? Can it be a plastic trash bag? is one valve with 2,2l enough? Are there any risks? How long does it take do die? Can I use any plastic tubing?
Is that one of those helium balloon cannisters? The problem with those is that in some countries O2 is added to the helium, due to accidental deaths from inhalation in the past. Make sure it's near 100% helium, though some sellers advertise 100% yet add oxygen to them. Industrial helium cylinders, or nitrogen or argon cylinders would be preferable.

Death usually occurs in 5-10 mins from studies I came across (see inert gas megathread).

• Love
Reactions: Noc
beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Yeah.. I've seen people that apparently sell masks.. id say a really large ziploc bag maybe.. you want the plastic to be kind of thick.. id tie the bag around you head and inset a plastic tube inside.. it might take a minute to die but you'll pass out pretty quick from what I've read.. this is my preferred self method.. the thought of hacking myself up drives me insane. I've never been a self harmer.. I've thought about jumping in front of a train.. i think id have to be really drunk for that though.. being dead doesn't freak me out.. its the process of dying.. because all our methods are so brutal.. in know in theory the physical pain is nothing compared to my head.. but I don't want to get half way through some super painful thing and then im in the hospital forever.. and then they do surgery or some other crazy shit.. hell is going full psychotic half way cutting your arm off and they save you and then you have surgery and then you recover strapped to a bed.. and having serious nerve damage or worse in your hand.. like the psych wards aren't bad enough.. 4 time mdd psych ward champ here.. i want the exit bag option really bad.. id have done it two months ago if i knew everybody was going to be so shitty everywhere.. nothing i do i s good enough anymore.. i like the idea of being passed out at least while i die.. i just want something peaceful.. i want just one thing in my life thats peaceful.. and not a fucking headache.. my headaches are getting really bad.. my anxiety for months now has been off the charts.. my depression has been really bad for about 4 months.. im starting to really bottom out.. have. Been for about two months.. I think i hid it well though at work.. I don't think anybody really suspects much.. other than a few people that I'm just fed up with.. And they can't do or say shit..

my worst attempt was dehydrating myself for week.. i went a week without water.. that was pretty brutal. Very painful.. when the doctors find that out they all get weird.. one doctor was all.. that takes a lot of balls.. she was like thats some determination to die.. I guess the dehydration method signals very serious suicide attempt.. i only survived it.. I was almost dead.. and i mean I was almost gone. I was hanging on by a thread.. and the cops found me.. and that psych ward doctor was a prick.. I don't think anybody.. not many people know that about me.. or suspect that of me..

I took a knife into the er once and told them admit me or the bitch gets it.. they didn't like my humor.. i have so many good suicide jokes too..

People always get weird when i tell them that i go to a suicide therapy group sometimes and we all talk about failed attempts like AA.

I tried hard this time.. i had every reason to die after i put my ex bf in jail for beating the piss out of me.. and i decided.. Ill move on and give it one more shot.. i was doing half way alright for a while.. but some chick at work with way more interesting mental health problems became fixated on me.. and it didn't go well..

I just want peace now.. but i gave this last shot everything i had.. i mean i gave it my all. And it wasn't good enough. And im not good enough.. and ill never be enough for anybody..

i used to scramble my brain what was so wrong about me.. now i just don't care.. i just feel ugly, stupid, worthless, i know there isn't any hope left.. i feel used up.. manipulated.. they only care about what i can do for them.. my last boss doesn't think of me as a human. I'm just an asset.. my work is an asset.. im just a human..

i just want one part of my life thats peaceful.. just one part.. That isn't brutal and gruesome. That isn't insane.. i see now I should have done an exit bag two months ago.. when they really let the shit fly..

Every day at work i spend half my time wondering why they all hate me so much.. i think i was always generally friendly enough.. nice enough.. im really good at my real work.. nothing i did mattered..

My ex bf.. he just hated me.. i have no idea why.. i loved him so much.. getting over that heartbreak.. im still not over it..

He ripped my head and heart to shreds.. I've spent so long crying myself to sleep. Scrambling my brain about why he didn't love me..
My family.. my ex husband.. everybody.. they actually tell me nobody wants me to my face.. I've done nothing to them.. not really. Not anything out of social norms.. im not instigating anything.. i get a little combative when they start with me..

its well deserved..

i hope when its done my lawyer acts quick and gets everything handled..

wishing you luck on your peace journey.. you guys are the only people that understand me.. or know about this..

Our weird secret selves..

I hope its painless and peaceful and i hope you find peace..

• Hugs
Reactions: MollerPlesset and divinemistress36