AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
My method is the exit bag with nitrogen. I've spoken to FEN (although I am not eligible for a guide) and they said I should be able to do this ( in what will undoubtedly be a very comfortable King size bed at my four star hotel come Sept :)) lucky me). They emphasized the importance of securing the tank to a sturdy piece of furniture, which I will do with masking tape. As for my body, I plan to place lots of pillows around to secure myself and will not be in a reclining position, but sitting upright.

Is there anything else I should be concerned with re convulsions? Or any other nasty "side-effects" as I drift off? FEN was kind enough to talk to me, and I don't want to bombard them with questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: TriggerHappy
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Lucky you having professional help. I think they know more than the forum does. At least I am sure they know people that have accompanied people dying with the exitbag method. They know how the convulsion look like and how to deal with them

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
My method is the exit bag with nitrogen. I've spoken to FEN (although I am not eligible for a guide) and they said I should be able to do this ( in what will undoubtedly be a very comfortable King size bed at my four star hotel come Sept :)) lucky me). They emphasized the importance of securing the tank to a sturdy piece of furniture, which I will do with masking tape. As for my body, I plan to place lots of pillows around to secure myself and will not be in a reclining position, but sitting upright.

Is there anything else I should be concerned with re convulsions? Or any other nasty "side-effects" as I drift off? FEN was kind enough to talk to me, and I don't want to bombard them with questions.
I know helium exits did not include convulsions.. maybe just clarity with FEN. Not convulsions but one jerking motion as the brain suddenly goes unconscious. Like when you were a kid a fell to sleep quickly and jerked awake
I have an older FEN hood and wonder if that will work with Nitro
Never heard about securing the tank. Can you elaborate?

Reactions: TriggerHappy and AnnaJaspers