• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I've been reading guides on constructing the exit bag, and I see all the guides say you should use adhesive surgical tape to secure the edges, etc. Brand shouldn't matter, be it Micropore, Leukoflex or whatever is available in your country. But I haven't seen an explanation as to why all the guides recommend surgical tape. Would normal adhesive tape work!? Such as, you know, the classic transparent one? (Scotch tape, etc.)

I know it's not hard to acquire surgical tape, but I'm just curios if there's a well founded reason behind it. I know surgical tape allows breathability for the skin, but why should that matter for a plastic bag? Thanks in advance!​

Reactions: mtoro998
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I made mine with duct tape and a chicken roasting bag, it was very resistant, I reinforced it with tape around it.
I tested it by putting much more pressure than necessary and it didn't even leak.

Upvote 0
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I made mine with duct tape and a chicken roasting bag, it was very resistant, I reinforced it with tape around it.
I tested it by putting much more pressure than necessary and it didn't even leak.
Thanks for the insights! Yeah, I won't take a gamble on the bag. I looked at oven bags myself, but I didn't think the tape plays such an important role.

Upvote 0