Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
Looking into the exit bag method and I'm also a mental health paitient- meaning I get klonopin 3mg a day & two different types of antidepressants that knock you the fuck out.(remeron& trazodone)
Should I wait till I get my meds filled again(next week) and just take all three of the medications? Or will that not be enough? Should I buy a bottle of Xanax too? I'm just afraid of failing, then I have so many problems on my hand & I'll never will be prescribed klonopin :(

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Looking into the exit bag method and I'm also a mental health paitient- meaning I get klonopin 3mg a day & two different types of antidepressants that knock you the fuck out.(remeron& trazodone)
Should I wait till I get my meds filled again(next week) and just take all three of the medications? Or will that not be enough? Should I buy a bottle of Xanax too? I'm just afraid of failing, then I have so many problems on my hand & I'll never will be prescribed klonopin :(

What does the exit bag have to do with meds?

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals and Tiburcio
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Get the xanax and clonazepam, use both together but save some in a secret place incase you fail and need another dose another day.

Morbidreality

Morbidreality

Sep 10, 2018
Great point but don't think I'd have enough after buying the nitrogen

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Inert gas is used for this method .Without it and even if unconscious you will rip off the bag. Be careful when mixing sedatives/antidepressants with the exit bag. They change the rhythm of the breathing and it takes far more gas and time for death to come. It is one of the simplest items to store. The cylinders are small and narrow. You need only keep it upright, allowing air to move around it. Actually I am not even sure if you need to protect the cylinder to such a degree. But it should be easy to find out. Carbon
monoxide is both cheap and relatively simple to produce, given a strong enough dose you just go to sleep. If you do decide to go out on CO be careful of the type of charcoal you get as some of them are now made with vegetables as binders.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hope that made sense Morbid. I have a nasty case of the flu...sigh.

Morbidreality

Morbidreality

Sep 10, 2018
Hope that made sense Morbid. I have a nasty case of the flu...sigh.
It made sense! I'm just a newbie. Where would I get the inert gas

Feel better!

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
This site should give you the information you need Morbid. It tells you where to purchase the required items, including size of canister, regulator, tubing and bag...https://maxdogbrewing.com/contact
Whoops...I forgot to tell you that CO, (carbon monoxide) can be produced by a mix of formic and sulphuric acids...sigh spelled sulfuric if you live in Usa. I should be well adjusted to the edit button, but noooo not me...duh. Takes me a long time to write.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swisher, Zekirah and Smilla
SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
This site should give you the information you need Morbid. It tells you where to purchase the required items, including size of canister, regulator, tubing and bag...https://maxdogbrewing.com/contact
Whoops...I forgot to tell you that CO, (carbon monoxide) can be produced by a mix of formic and sulphuric acids...sigh spelled sulfuric if you live in Usa. I should be well adjusted to the edit button, but noooo not me...duh. Takes me a long time to write.
How big of a tank do you want I'd need to buy & does the matter of its mixed or straight co2?

DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
CO2? You need Helium or preferably Nitrogen. Read the chapter about Nitrogen in the PPeH, that gives you an idea how this methods works.

Reactions: Over n' Out
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
How big of a tank do you want I'd need to buy & does the matter of its mixed or straight co2?

Hey young lady, a tank of co2 is only good for making drinks fizzy, not for suicide.
A tank of c.o yes, if you can get one, v.hard to get.

The method here using the plastic bag on the head gives you a choice of 3 gasses to keep pumping into that bag so you don't breathe oxygen.

1. Nitrogen
2. Helium
3. Argon

Either of those will do as long as the tank is 99% pure.

Reactions: DarkTear
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
I was going to use helium as it's not hard to obtain and not very pricey either. I didn't like the idea of a bag over my head though so looked into getting a full face scuba mask

SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
Hey young lady, a tank of co2 is only good for making drinks fizzy, not for suicide.
A tank of c.o yes, if you can get one, v.hard to get.

The method here using the plastic bag on the head gives you a choice of 3 gasses to keep pumping into that bag so you don't breathe oxygen.

1. Nitrogen
2. Helium
3. Argon

Either of those will do as long as the tank is 99% pure.
So the sight shows argon/co2 that won't work? Which is easier to purchase? I guess you don't need a lot right or how big? And thanks for calling me "Young lady" haven't been called that in yrs! I'm not that old though!

SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
I was going to use helium as it's not hard to obtain and not very pricey either. I didn't like the idea of a bag over my head though so looked into getting a full face scuba mask
What about just a oxygen mask would that work? Probably less expensive too.

SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
W

Not sure, what about the regulator etc?
What's that or do you mean like scuba diving equipment? I would think as long as it covers your mouth and nose it will be good. I agree I don't really care for a bag on my head unless someone is doing it to me!

Reactions: MissLisa
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
What's that or do you mean like scuba diving equipment? I would think as long as it covers your mouth and nose it will be good. I agree I don't really care for a bag on my head unless someone is doing it to me!
Yes the bit that regulates the flow of helium through the mask and you will need the carbon dioxide to leave the mask so you don't have the lack of oxygen panic

MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
I read about someone using nitrogen with a full face scuba mask. Peaceful as there is no panic for air as there is no carbon dioxide. He just looked asleep when they found him.

SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
Yes the bit that regulates the flow of helium through the mask and you will need the carbon dioxide to leave the mask so you don't have the lack of oxygen panic
So the regulator is separate from the mask? Or do you buy them together? Sorry I'm new at this!

MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
So the regulator is separate from the mask? Or do you buy them together? Sorry I'm new at this!
When I was looking into it I was looking at full set up from scuba shop but that was looking to be nembutal expensive. If you look up exit bag online there are a few different variants that might help. I have turned my attention to partial suspension hanging as it's cheaper and easier

SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
When I was looking into it I was looking at full set up from scuba shop but that was looking to be nembutal expensive. If you look up exit bag online there are a few different variants that might help. I have turned my attention to partial suspension hanging as it's cheaper and easier
I've actually found a spot for full suspension in my attic, I just want to make sure once I start I can't back out & I was trying to find a way to either make myself or breathe some in so I can pass out but be already in hanging position. You know what I mean?

MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
I've actually found a spot for full suspension in my attic, I just want to make sure once I start I can't back out & I was trying to find a way to either make myself or breathe some in so I can pass out but be already in hanging position. You know what I mean?
I know what you mean, it's hard to get it exactly how you want it. I think suicide is a very personal thing and people want it to be a certain way. Don't rush it, there is lots of information online

SARAH

SARAH

Sep 12, 2018
I know what you mean, it's hard to get it exactly how you want it. I think suicide is a very personal thing and people want it to be a certain way. Don't rush it, there is lots of information online
Thanks so much for the info, I appreciate it & I'm so glad I found this site! Talk to you later...