• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

airconditioner

-
Jul 2, 2023
I have an exit bag prepared that seems like it's properly sealed and would potentially work, or even hold the weight of a hose. I bought what I hoped was pure helium but it's diluted down to 80% which apparently won't work or be a successful exit. I don't have a vehicle or income anymore, so I don't feel comfortable going into a welding shop and renting a full canister. How do I navigate this? I have tried carbon monoxide in the past but it is very slow to fill up a space and also more dangerous to others in comparison to helium or nitrogen. I won't necessarily use it right away but I would like to have it in storage for when I am ready. I am finding it very difficult to access less violent methods and am trying to reduce further suffering and unsettling details. Has anyone else struggled with this?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You don't need a car to transport a Nitrogen cylinder, a 5L 200bar cylinder has a bunch of gas (1000 L) and it fits in a big backpack. @Crushed_Innocence transported her whole setup in a suitcase with a 40ft³ (1132 L) cylinder.​

• Informative
Reactions: squirley, airconditioner and locked*n*loaded
A

airconditioner

-
Jul 2, 2023
Thank you, but that doesn't resolve where to buy helium or nitrogen more discreetly. I have considered suitcases for transportation and even the helium canister is very light. The issue I have is that only mixed helium can be purchased without relying on specialty shops, where I feel top anxious to provide believable reasons for buying/renting full canisters. I would not hold any or person unrelated to my life experiences preceeding the decision liable, but it also makes me nervous for specialty or small companies that don't have endless amounts of money to deal with lawsuits (as some major companies do).

Most major helium canisters seem to mix oxygen now, which I didn't realize before purchasing. I think this has been relatively recent (2015 onward).

She had very similar ideas with suitcase and hotel, even though I would ultimately like to be out of city if I wasn't rushed into it (so people are not triggered by location). I do feel it's a better option than most of what is available, but I can't secure the canister itself which hopefully shouldn't expire. I do also worry about oxygen entering the exit bag but I'm still figuring out details (exit bag is less than a year ago but much better option than anything I had considered previous to this).

Last edited:
Sapphire

Sapphire

-
Nov 22, 2022
If you set up an account with a welding store, you can have the nitrogen delivered to your house. You don't have to give them a reason why you are buying it. They don't ask. It's not regulated. You just tell them what size canister that you want.

There are a lot of reasons why people buy nitrogen. It is used to preserve food, make homemade beer, and put in tires to name a few. If it makes you less nervous, you can look up common uses for nitrogen and give them a reason why you need it.

Reactions: airconditioner
A

airconditioner

-
Jul 2, 2023
Thank you. A lot of websites claim not to ship and that it has to be picked up in store. I would feel a lot more comfortable not entering a store but I would if I absolutely had to. I have looked at home brewing as a reason, I would just have to be very certain about ensuring no liability for access. I'm very reluctant to convince anyone of anything so online purchasing/shipping seemed more approachable.