S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
Everyone seems to be something, or have something. You can be bad, good, smart, dumb, love yourself, hate yourself or whatever, you can have friends, hobbies, careers, anything you want really. And even when someone doesn't have what they want, or they feel they can never get it, somehow they learn how to live without it. But what if you don't fit into any of that. What if you don't want anything, you have no personality, no friends no hobbies, and none of that actually makes you feel bad, but it makes you feel like you're existing for no reason. Things start to get depressing and then boring, and then one day… you know you've seen enough, you know its time to go. We all start out as just existing but I've remained that way, and the worst thing a person can be is useless it seems.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shiva_Story, sadwriter, Hollowman and 2 others
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I feel similar. Everyone has something that they identify with but I don't. I am not talented at anything and my character is just something I thought ppl would like but they don't.
It can get better but it sometimes doesn't. I hope u find what ur looking for.

Reactions: shekindabadtho…
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that not everyone even wants to exist and not everyone is meant for existing, what bothers me is how people are expected to suffer no matter what. I really hate how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that we were so unfairly burdened with this existence in the first place.

C

c-out

Sep 7, 2022
Totally get you. It's like, why bother going through all the stresses and hardships of life when you have nothing at the end of the day to make it all worth it and really be happy?

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i feel like an observer of a life of an NPC, prompted everyday to engage in its unimportant story of a biological form of life

Last edited:
Reactions: shekindabadtho…