FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the reality about existing here, the truth is that there could never be any relief from suffering in this hellish reality. Existing beings are destined and doomed to suffer in this world filled with endless harm, all that is inevitable is even more suffering and loss and decay which is why it's truly a terrible curse and a punishment having the ability to exist here, existence in itself is the true problem.

Existence is something so unnecessary, painful and harmful, there's no benefit to existing here, existence is only endless suffering all for the sake of it that I would see as being better off not existing, the existence of life was a terrible, tragic mistake.

And wanting suicide is just a logical response to having awareness of the reality of existing, that existing is something so undesirable and unappealing, that delaying the inevitable only leads to more suffering all for the sake of it all while we are slowly dying destined to deteriorate from age which is something that repulses me.

I despise existence and the suffering it's caused, the undeniable hellish nature of existence is why denying people suicide method options will always be inhumane, I find it unacceptable how all humans cannot exit this world in a safe, guaranteed and painless way.

Humans deserve the option to leave in peace as the reality is that existing is only suffering but yet people who were blinded by delusions gave them the ability to suffer so unnecessarily, it's true that humans just create more harm with their selfish actions, the fact that so many people wish to make existence into a prison just proves that existence is undeniably so hellish.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, EndJstifiesTheMeans, Ferret77 and 4 others