• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's the reality that existing can potentially get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine it to, there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer and this is why existence is disturbing to me. No matter what existing can always get much more unbearable, we exist in this reality where chance so sensessly determines everything after all. And to me this is why procreation is evil and unacceptable as after all nobody can suffer from never existing yet in this hellish world there is endless potential for such extreme agony and suffering, to simply exist is so incredibly harmful as the risk is always there of experiencing much worse torture at any moment. Existence truly is such a repulsive and meaningless imposistion that has tormented existing beings all throughout history and it's all futile anyway.

I don't understand those who act like life is something so good as it really isn't, the existence of life is really just a horrific tragedy, I don't see how it's good existing as a conscious being waiting to die in this pointless existence with the ability to suffer and feel the most extreme pain. For me only suicide is rational as existence itself is an abomination, it's the true problem, I'd always prefer to permanently not exist no matter what, I only wish for the eternal absence of all suffering, for me death means freedom from the evil that is existence.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I would have preferred nonexistence but nobody got my consent before thrusting me into this word. A sort of existential rape has occurred.
A child never gives its consent to be dragged kicking and screaming into this reality, and forcing it to is unconscionable.
The only certainty in life is death, The most terrifying thing to a human is death. By bringing a child into the world, you force another being into a form of existential bondage where it is perpetually frightened of and certain of its own impending death. It's completely unjustifiable.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I would have preferred nonexistence but nobody got my consent before thrusting me into this word. A sort of existential rape has occurred.
A child never gives its consent to be dragged kicking and screaming into this reality, and forcing it to is unconscionable.
The only certainty in life is death, The most terrifying thing to a human is death. By bringing a child into the world, you force another being into a form of existential bondage where it is perpetually frightened of and certain of its own impending death. It's completely unjustifiable.
@Darkover I agree with everything in your post . Except to me death is not something to fear. To me my death is the most beautiful thing . I get it that 99% of humans do fear Death . But if u think about it logically how can you fear lack of pain , no suffering and no problems? I fear remaining alive because only while alive can I suffer unbearable constant pain. After Death I will never suffer again. Why fear non-existence = no suffering ever? I fear a risky diy suicide going wrong which is why I'm still alive.

That's why I keep saying most humans are brainwashed since they fear not existing forever.

I wonder if like u said that Death is very terrifying to them . It does seem like it

When u die u won't even know u are dead or miss anything because u don't exist and never will again

After Death is non-existence forever

Every human will die . Even the universe is expanding into heat death

The expansion of the universe is speeding up

Last edited:
S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
Yeah. I say to myself all the time: "this place sucks"
And I don't want to ever have kids because I think it's irresponsible and selfish. It definitely seems thats the case when it comes to my parents.
Even if I were a good parent, the saying goes "easy times create weak people" so my grandchildren or great grandchildren would suffer.

Theres alot of philosophy out there that describes how to deal with suffering.
And often my thought process leads to embrace and acceptance of suffering. Sometimes I believe that I have it harder than those who pick on my because if they knew suffering like I do they wouldn't be picking on me. But most of those people are soo dumb. And ignorant. And prideful. They will never take a look at themselves and realize these things. They look at me and get upset for some reason. They begin telling themselves that I had it easier than they did or something. Not to brag or sound douchy but I think it's partly because of my good looks. And intelligent people seem to suffer more because they have more awareness and care more. I think empathy is a part of intelligence.

Reactions: sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I agree with everything in your post . Except to me death is not something to fear. To me my death is the most beautiful thing . I get it that 99% of humans do fear Death . But if u think about it logically how can you fear lack of pain , no suffering and no problems? I fear remaining alive because only while alive can I suffer unbearable constant pain. After Death I will never suffer again. Why fear non-existence = no suffering ever? I fear a risky diy suicide going wrong which is why I'm still alive
when I was 18 I realized we are in fact we are nothing forever that was a very depressing and frightening time in my life, I've come to accept the inevitability of death like I wasn't affected by any of this before I was born and I won't be affected by any of it after I die it just while I am alive there are things I would have liked to do but can't because I am a stupid human being, We're wired to have fear as a mechanism for survival, I think people fear the things they will miss out on in life once they die.