FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the harsh reality of existing here and is why forcing life into this hellish world is something so cruel and terrible as existing truly is something so dreadful. We are trapped here enduring this futile existence as a consequence of other people's selfish actions with no straightforward way to finally free ourselves in a world where there is unlimited potential to be tormented, destined for nothing but to decay from age and suffer a great deal in the process.

To exist will always be a hopeless, undeserved punishment that will only get worse as time goes on, it's the most disgusting thing how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option and how we are expected to be prisoners to this existence until we cease existing anyway. But it's such a tragedy having the ability to suffer, aware of how pointless everything is yet still having to struggle so much in order to leave because of peaceful methods being restricted from us and also the survival instinct which exists to trap us here.

But it's undeniable that existing is only suffering, there's no relief from suffering as long as one is trapped here, it's a curse to be conscious and aware in this harmful world filled with senseless cruelty so of course life should have never existed in the first place, existence is a horrific mistake so therefore only nothingness for all eternity could ever be ideal.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, sorrowful and 7 others
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Yes that's right, 99.999999 alive beings are doomed to suffer, and the chances you'll get a perfect life free from suffering is very low, i agree with you that life is a mistake and should have never existed but it did and we can't change that, and even realizing that we're doomed to suffer for decades is very bad the chances you'll realize this is very low, and even if you did you'll still have to battle with your SI cause you was developed to live for the longest time possible, and even if you manage to suicide it will still cause pain upon others like pro-lifers, although happiness does exist in this worth it still comes from suffering which makes it imperfect, i don't think that existing is only suffering but i agree you suffer because you exist, and nobody deserves to suffer

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, betternever2havbeen, Rational man and 1 other person
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm just tired of suffering, mental suffering is worse than physical suffering and to be honest at least with physical pain you can recover even though you might end up having physical scars.

The thing is with mental scars you can never recover from them. They will forever be imprinted in you till the day you leave earth.

I'm looking forward to the day I cease to exist and having a feeling of nothingness.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I agree, most people suffer and theres no denial if we are honest. Diseases, poverty, war, homelessness, etc. Unfortunately, i think the world has taken a cynical turn for its very survival. Its so bad, i have to turn off the news.Humankind cannot make peace with itself as conflict and aggression and hostility is manifesting globally, we are destroying the very fabric of nature. Im slowly dying anyhow but i care about nature and people.who want to live. Im sorry to hear about your situation which is very difficult too. Please remember what i said about impermanence, that is, everyone walking the streets today will be gone in 100 Years or less, but of course humankind could already be on the pathway to destruction.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
my suicide attempt failed a couple of days ago and i have been crying since , in fact I am still crying today and while typing this , i know crying is suppose to relief you but when your crying alone , it just brings so much pain, all i have been thinking is "i hope the next time works"

i read your whole post , it's very beautiful , it made me feel a bit better , thank you so much

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, DutchieToxic, Forever Sleep and 2 others
C

captive

May 31, 2023
i honestly think we were dealt weak cards while others are granted by life. existence is not that awful as you might say, life just shits and targets all of us here especially. because there should be a good reason why some people would strongly disagree with your opinion on this? but you are 100% right, suicide should be considered legal. living while constantly suffering either mentally or physially should not be an obligation. this topic receives a lot of negative judgement from people mainly because of impact on others of such action. and here's a simple question: what's the difference if you die naturally?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Antinous

Antinous

Sep 26, 2018
For 96% of their history (from 300,000 years ago to 12,000 years ago), humans lived in small, kin-based, egalitarian, groups that employed a gift economy.

But then they began living in communities that, in some places, became large agrarian civilizations. Humans independently formed civilizations in Mesopotamia, India, Egypt, China, Mesoamerica, and South America. In each case, they organized themselves in the same kind of steep hierarchies that were based on power, wealth, and gender and employed a tribute economy. The evidence is in their burials and monumental architecture.

A small percentage of people (5%) were members of the elite (shamans and, what we would today call, "generals") who lived in comfort. The remaining 95% of humans lived on the edge of subsistence as peasants or slaves who had negligible opportunity to influence their life story.

From a Big History point of view, suffering seems to go hand in hand with being alive. Even though I'm not foraging to survive like my ancestors of 300,000 years ago, and I'm not a peasant or slave (at least not until the conservatives retake control of my country's government), my whole life is summed up in one word: regret. I can't recall any moment in my past 70+ years that I would want to re-visit . . . ever. I look forward to the end; the only joy on the horizon.

Reactions: sorrowful and Praestat_Mori