• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that existing beings are just waiting to die, we will all die someday no matter what and be forgotten about like we never existed at all. Death is all that's inevitable, humans are just decaying and slowly dying until their pointless, meaningless temporary existence disappears into nothingness.

Death is something completely normal, to me it's not a tragedy, people act like death is so tragic and the worst thing ever but how could they when all pain and torment is as a result of existence, death is the only relief to me as if I die then I cannot suffer and existence won't be my problem anymore. Why is death the tragedy when existence can get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine, escaping from all future suffering possibilities is positive to me, I don't want to think or feel anything, I simply wish to be permanently unaware, it's an abomination to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly.

And we are all just going to die anyway, existence is nothing more than futile and unnecessary suffering that serves no benefit and no purpose so why force people to suffer for all the sake of it. Being anti-suicide is so sadistic, just let people choose when they die, we shouldn't be forced to delay our inevitable fate in this existence we never consented to in the first place.

I don't see anything desirable about existence, in my case I'd always believe the less time spent here the better, I'd always rather die peacefully on my own terms than to suffer for decades just to die a slow painful death tortured by old age. It really is like many forget we are all just going to die anyway with how anti-suicide they are and of course these people just create way more suffering and harm, I'm tired of suffering in this evil world.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yep, I wish I could die as quickly as possible instead of suffering more. The quicker I die, the better but unfortunately I don't have the privileges to kill myself successfully

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
I, an existing being, agree with you on that.

I honor my social roles and act happy.
Deep inside, I can't take it anymore.

And the things I do everyday don't bring me any fulfillment or any meaning, so why bother perpetuating the routine?

Overall, what it waiting for me is death, it is the only truth here, anything else is man made, delusional and it makes me suffer.
Those same delusions try to convince me to stay alive for whatever moral reason and mental gymnastics.

It's really not a matter of life or death but of time: how much longer do I want this comedy to last?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

And the things I do everyday don't bring me any fulfillment or any meaning, so why bother perpetuating the routine?

Overall, what it waiting for me is death, it is the only truth here, anything else is man made, delusional and it makes me suffer.
Those same delusions try to convince me to stay alive for whatever moral reason and mental gymnastics.

It's really not a matter of life or death but of time: how much longer do I want this comedy to last?
You think your life's a comedy? Mine's a tragedy

Reactions: Professor K
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024

It could be a complete joke.. yeah...

Reactions: sserafim
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
You go to your Earth body to see how bad it is. Yes I agree, it is stupid.

Reactions: sserafim
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
True! My mom used to say when some died that they are lucky life is just a temporary stage. I do believe in heaven tho! I believe there is a life after death a stress free life no obligations for good people but bad people they die and get thrown in hell with their evil acts. I know my son in heaven waiting for me there because he was innocent beautiful soul!