I'm not afraid, I already don't care
Wish I could just disappear

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, pthnrdnojvsc, Sleeper System and 2 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Wake up and do the same shit over and over with no end in sight, no grand purpose or place. Just existing to create kids and pass on genes.

For those who find it all utterly ridiculous and horrifying, nothing can bring peace.

Reactions: Reticent Being, pthnrdnojvsc, Fall_Apart and 1 other person
marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
Not to sound totally emo but as somebody with religious trauma I find it frustrating that we made up hell and everything else to pass the time in our confusion.
Most of what we do is uncertainty, and some people take confidence in that. Serving a god would feel degrading to me, I can't imagine a way to live that would satisfy my ideal conditions, I don't think I have any. They say that the agency we supposedly have over the idea of the grand purpose is suppose to make you feel better. Being given something *so* valuable nonconsensually is scary. I just spend a lot of my time confused and crying like I did as a toddler, they make me think the issue is obvious.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Not to sound totally emo but as somebody with religious trauma I find it frustrating that we made up hell and everything else to pass the time in our confusion.
Most of what we do is uncertainty, and some people take confidence in that. Serving a god would feel degrading to me, I can't imagine a way to live that would satisfy my ideal conditions, I don't think I have any. They say that the agency we supposedly have over the idea of the grand purpose is suppose to make you feel better. Being given something *so* valuable nonconsensually is scary. I just spend a lot of my time confused and crying like I did as a toddler, they make me think the issue is obvious.
I don't believe in hell after death. And I don't worship any gods. :)

marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
I don't believe in hell after death. And I don't worship any gods. :)
I firmly believe none of them are real, I existed before life as I will exist after. but even if they were I don't think it would change the reality of any situations. God is an abstract concept of feelings and ideologies humans interact with on individual levels regardless of if you have a spiritual alignment. Humans by focusing on heaven, have frequently created hell for others. I wish worship worked for me. When somebody with as little ability for thinking as me is in a situation which denies ignorance, it feels extremely alienating.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
There's no end to this nightmare
Hell is real, and it is here

I'm not afraid, I already don't care
Wish I could just disappear
@leavingthesoultrap Praying we both die in our sleep tonight. Best wishes.