SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I understand that people want to know what comes "after" CTB. So they won't be so scared of it. I did too…until it started to piss me off.

You start asking about existence and then someone comes along with a video describing how their "truth" is the only right one. I don't see it that way. I just see everyone wants you to believe in what they feel is right.

There are so many ideas and beliefs that it just makes it more scary and confusing. So then how is any of it actually true? Just because you believe in it….doesn't make it real. Wether it's a bright tunnel and then science says it's just your brain flickering out or the freaking Illuminati…

I would rather be told by "everyone" that it really is nothing. I don't want to believe hell is after, but if it is then I want to end this torment so I can get ahead and start that one. No reason to drag this all out.

If there is torment after then i am more pissed off at whatever or whoever is running this place because going to hell for getting away from this hell by your own hands is just dumb. Means that the "one in charge" really has no compassion…it's not like I touched a bunch of kids's "no no squares" or raped and/or murdered people for fun. I just did my best while I was here and helped a few people while I was at it and forever punished myself when I screwed up….why punish something you created to be like this anyways? It's asinine….

• Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc, rationaltake, ChronicallyCynical and 2 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i'm religious and i believe in the after world heaven/hell, yet for some reason i'd still rather ctb knowing i'm going to hell. this world is this bad and awful

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and Girlfriend
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It will just be what it is, and sooner or later we'll all find out for ourselves. If, that is, there remains some form of "ourselves" to find out.

Reactions: Girlfriend
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
This, and countless other reasons, are why I've always said that even if Christianity were scientifically proven correct, I wouldn't become a Christian, but instead a Theistic Satanist.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that we just cease existing after this, I believe death to be nothing more than a dreamless, eternal sleep, it's permanent freedom from all suffering.
But anyway when it comes to people discussing what they believe happens the fact is that no matter what we all have to die someday, death is completely inescapable, we are destined for nothing but to cease existing.

ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly, I think a better world would be an atheist one, without all that heaven and hell crap that just gets used to traumatize kids, invalidate people, and villainize folk that are just trying to be comfortable with themselves. By maintaining religious belief even with every new discovery, we are condemning humanity to evolve backward, to value quantity of life over quality of life, and to place value in all the meaningless or temporary things. We gave rise to Gods and so gave rise to even more suffering.

Reactions: stareoffintospace, SolomonKado and Praestat_Mori