• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence was never something desirable in the first place which is why I'm never able to understand those who try and force the view that existence is supposedly something so valuable, with suicide something that must be the "last resort", they go on about "recovery" and getting "better" but what if existence itself is the problem.

What those people say are just absurd, shallow and empty words that imply there is some value in the futile, undesirable tragedy that is existence but for me existence was something never worth having at all, I never would have chose existence rather I see existence as something beyond repulsive that is best avoided no matter what.

It's an abomination to exist as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer endlessly, how could they act like wanting to die is an illness when nobody can be harmed by the absence of existence yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, the amount of suffering in this reality is endless, horrifying and beyond comprehension.

It's disturbing to me how life exists and how the human species even evolved at all, to exist is meaningless and pointless, I see no point in suffering in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place when the peace of non-existence solves everything.

More than anything I wish I never existed as existence isn't a desirable state and I see it as better to not exist no matter what, all that I wish for is this existence to eternally disappear into nothingness, it'd be for the best for this existence to be erased and forgotten about. Only ceasing to exist can make things better for me, suicide is the way to find safety from suffering and recover from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
They go on about "recovery" and getting "better" but what if existence itself is the problem.
Well, maybe sometimes it might be helpful, but not always, I guess

What those people say are just absurd, shallow and empty words that imply there is some value in the futile, undesirable tragedy that is existence but for me existence was something never worth having at all.
Pro-Life, right?
Well, they're just the most sadistic people.
They just pretend to care about you, no matter how you are, how you feel.

And why, why I always agree with all your post here?
Seems like you can write with no problem what I think!

• Yay!
Reactions: Jiyuurakka