• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really absurd when people refer to something as hellish as existence as being "beautiful" when in reality it's the complete opposite of that, it's undeniable that existence causes nothing but suffering and that's why it's such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all.

Existence is an abomination and I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness as nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything, the fact that one is capable of feeling so much agony in this futile and cruel existence is very disturbing. In fact it's disturbing how the endless cycle of suffering that is existence so tragically continues to repeat, just harming existing beings as a result, it disgusts me how humans continue to procreate even know existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.

To exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering endlessly in this meaningless existence truly is so harmful, to me only non-existence is ideal as it's the eternal absence of all harm and torment, nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain and suffering.

There is no beauty in how existing beings have been tormented so senselessly all throughout history, the amount of suffering in this world truly is so incredibly horrifying. I'd always prefer for this existence to be erased as existence truly is so unacceptable, I see no value in slowly dying in this harmful existence that was always undesirable.

No matter what existence could never be a desirable state, there is nothing "beautiful" about it, instead existence is evil and it's criminal to me how humans so harmfully choose to impose it, there is no compassion in so harmfully forcing life here. I'd certainly prefer to not exist regardless of the circumstances, to have the option to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep truly would be such a relief.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is true. Existence causes me so much harm. I get harmed just by being here. It hurts so fucking much. I want to be free from existence. I don't want to suffer but I have to because it's difficult to die in a society like this. It hurts so much to where I get pains in my chest and where I get headaches from it. Every single day this happens to me. Fuck it's painful

Either way, I hope that you find peace as quickly as possible

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. As David Benatar said, "better never to have been." Existence can only harm an individual. I wish that my parents had discovered the policy of anti-natalism before deciding to have kids. They probably had kids because of societal and familial pressure, and to conform to society and fit in. It's not fair that *I* was brought into existence just because they wanted a kid. It's not fair that due to their desire to have a child, *I* was burdened with existence and suffering. Why me? Why couldn't it have been someone else? It's just not fair. I never even wanted to exist anyways. I would've been perfectly happy being an unborn in the void or something. Personally, existence has only caused harm to me, having to live in a world not meant for your neurotype is not fun. It's not easy being neurodivergent in this world. All of this could have been prevented if I just hadn't been born.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I wish that my parents had discovered the policy of anti-natalism before deciding to have kids.
Would they even follow the antinatalism philosophy? From what I've seen of people in general, they tend to immediately think it's stupid and isn't even worth considering without looking deeply into it. Even some people here who are suicidal think the same so society in general is unlikely to even bother with antinatalism

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Would they even follow the antinatalism philosophy? From what I've seen of people in general, they tend to immediately think it's stupid and isn't even worth considering without looking deeply into it. Even some people here who are suicidal think the same so society in general is unlikely to even bother with antinatalism
I don't know, unfortunately, probably not. I think they've both been too brainwashed and conditioned by society and their culture to think that having children and a family is a hallmark of success. They both seem like cogs in the system to me. I don't think they even have their own critical thinking skills…

Maybe if they were exposed to the philosophy when young, they would've had a greater chance of becoming anti-natalists. I think it has to do with how you grew up/what ideas you entertain and how subservient or defiant you are, as well as how strong your desire to conform and fit in is. The ones who want to fit in will buy into groupthink and herd mentality, and will just follow what others do without even asking themselves whether or not that's what they personally want.

Personally I could care less about conforming or fitting in, there's nothing I would hate more than to be just another cog in the capitalist wheel. I don't want to be just like everyone else. I like to rebel against the system and rage against the machine, that's just my nature. I've always been a square peg in a world of round holes.

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Who keeps saying "existence is beautiful" because it's not something I've ever come across, l would say the general consensus amongst people is that existence is often a struggle which we must seek to make the best of

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I don't know, unfortunately, probably not. I think they've both been too brainwashed and conditioned by society and their culture to think that having children and a family is a hallmark of success. They both seem like cogs in the system to me. I don't think they even have their own critical thinking skills…
That exactly sounds like my parents too. I wonder if your parents are religious as religion is what caused my parents to act the way they do. My parents even justify being cogs in a machine by saying that, if things get harder, I should just get tougher to get what I want. Little do they know, what I want is to be non existent and to not be a cog in the system at all but listening to pro life stuff like what my parents say is annoying
Maybe if they were exposed to the philosophy while young they would've had a greater chance of becoming anti-natalists. I think it has to do with how you grew up/what ideas you entertain and how subservient or defiant you are. Personally I like to rebel against the system and rage against the machine, that's just my nature.
That's possible though it depends on what their parents taught them too. If they learn about antinatalism from the internet, it's unlikely they'll accept it as they'll probably just see that many people don't like it and join them as humans tend to be sheeps and follow the crowd. Your nature, albeit nice, is rare as many humans like to follow the system instead even if it hurts them.

Also, "rage against the machine" sounds badass as hell. It'd actually be a good quote before a ctb attempt. After all, they can't make you into a mere cog if you're dead

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That exactly sounds like my parents too. I wonder if your parents are religious as religion is what caused my parents to act the way they do. My parents even justify being cogs in a machine by saying that, if things get harder, I should just get tougher to get what I want. Little do they know, what I want is to be non existent and to not be a cog in the system at all but listening to pro life stuff like what my parents say is annoying

That's possible though it depends on what their parents taught them too. If they learn about antinatalism from the internet, it's unlikely they'll accept it as they'll probably just see that many people don't like it and join them as humans tend to be sheeps and follow the crowd. Your nature, albeit nice, is rare as many humans like to follow the system instead even if it hurts them.

Also, "rage against the machine" sounds badass as hell. It'd actually be a good quote before a ctb attempt. After all, they can't make you into a mere cog if you're dead
They're not religious, I was atheist born and raised (although my dad recently became Christian and I didn't know about it). He told me that life was a gift and that I should be grateful to exist, and that annoyed the hell out of me. I think it has to do more with the country and culture they're from. It's very traditional and it's a collectivist culture so everyone must conform. There's a lot of competition there and pressure to succeed. I think their parents expected them to have kids because that's just what the culture is. I don't think they were ever able to rebel and figure out what they personally want.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
They're not religious, I was atheist born and raised (although my dad recently became Christian and I didn't know about it). He told me that life was a gift and that I should be grateful to exist, and that annoyed the hell out of me. I think it has to do more with the country and culture they're from. It's very traditional and it's a collectivist culture so everyone must conform. There's a lot of competition there and pressure to succeed. I think their parents expected them to have kids because that's just what the culture is. I don't think they were ever able to rebel and figure out what they personally want.
Where are they from?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Who keeps saying "existence is beautiful" because it's not something I've ever come across, l would say the general consensus amongst people is that existence is often a struggle which we must seek to make the best of
In the mind of an autistic person struggling to make sense of the world and turns a one-off comment made by some random into something that apparently happens all the time and in which our fellow moderators are pro-life because they lock or delete a few of her numerous threads.