FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it comes across as absurd when people act like suicide is such a terrible thing that should be avoided and they act like existence is always preferable when in reality to say that suicide is a bad thing would make little sense. This is because for me suicide means relief from suffering, it's the way for one to set themselves free from this burden that they were forced to endure, escaping from this hellish reality.

Existence truly is the terrible thing and in my case I see death as being the only relief from what the ultimate problem is which is existence itself. I see it as being so dreadful having the ability to suffer so extremely in this world filled with harm where we are destined for nowhere but to decay, there is no peace in existing and to me true peace can only ever exist in the absence of everything.

Only non-existence has ever appealed to me as there are no disadvantages to not existing and nobody can be harmed by it, existence itself truly is so repulsive as it's the true source of all suffering. It disgusts me and it's inhumane how so many are against the right to die despite all this, I could never see any benefit to suffering so meaninglessly and unnecessarily when death solves everything, we are destined for nowhere but to cease existing anyway, so we all deserve the option to set ourselves free from this terrible existence in peace.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Deleted member 31858, jemetire and 4 others
LifeDestroyedMe

LifeDestroyedMe

Antipsychotics ruined my life.
Jul 19, 2023
What's also terrible is life can be amazing. I know from experience. I was truly healthy and happy until I got forcefully drugged with antipsychotics which ruined my life. I was never suicidal before this and looked forward to reaching old age and having a natural death.

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire and Sweet Tart
N

not a person

Jul 19, 2023
In my opinion, those who think this way believe that "relief from suffering" is being able to solve all the problems in order not to suffer anymore and instead of suicide they think it's just a way to escape not to feel good because once you're dead "you don't feel good" (because you don't exist), despite this I agree with you

Reactions: jemetire