• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CosmicPaperCut

May 21, 2024
i want to do so many things in my life. i have 2 holidays booked this summer, im graduating uni, starting a new job and moving into my very own flat. on the surface im doing well but every night i feel inescapable sadness, a pit in my stomach, impending doom , that i cannot shake. i have bpd and i self harm severely, to the point where i had to get surgery a week ago. i could slit my wrists and just go, so easily. i know exactly how to do it. but survival instinct is a bitch. yes i have lovely friends n a lovely bf but i will live the rest of my life in this body and this mind which is unbearable to live in. i wish i could just do it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, kunikuzushi and jbleakness