FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is a reason as to why I've always preferred the sound of non-existence, existing certainly is only suffering, and the suffering that exists in this world is meaningless, unnecessary and endless, I think it's such a terrible punishment having the ability to exist in this hellish reality where suffering is inevitable, where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Humans endure futile existences where all that is inevitable is even more suffering, decay and loss, the existence of life really was the most horrific mistake, to me it's really tragic to force life here creating more suffering as a result.

Existence certainly is such a terrible thing as it's the ultimate cause of all harm, without existence one cannot suffer in any way. Only nothingness is really appealing to me as it's the absence of everything and I envy those who voluntarily escape from this existence as they are permanently free, suicide isn't the terrible tragedy but rather the prevention of suffering, and to exist means to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: flightlessbutterfly, Per Ardua Ad Astra and redeyepiranha