FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is so evil as all that existence does is just create harm and suffering, it's certainly a curse to exist. All that existence basically is, is just a cycle of endless cruelty and pain that so tragically continues to repeat as new life is harmfully forced here. It's really disturbing how existing beings have been senselessly tormented in this hellish reality all throughout history, so it's very delusional to love existence and see it as something good.

It's disgusting how many people are so pro-life and push toxic positivity everywhere as the reality is that only ceasing to exist is the way to escape from suffering, if one sees suffering as undesirable then that's just being aware.
In fact wanting to die is all that feels rational to me, because after all there's no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, and only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead. So no matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist, only those who die are fortunate.

• Love
Reactions: I can't beat it, not-2-b-the-answer, myusername890 and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's basically a crapshoot- yes. It isn't necessarily terrible for everyone though. I've never agreed with the whole pro-lifers are delusional thing. They simply have different preferences to you. Do you think suicidal people are more intelligent then? They can see the truth?

Morally maybe you could argue that no one has the right to be happy in this world seeing as most of us contribute to the misery in some other poor sods life. That's a fair point. Although- I'd say in which case- actions speak louder than words. How many of us are vegan? How many of us try to shop responsibly to ensure people are paid fair wages? How many of us actually help other people/animals/nature? Probably not many. We're pretty good at identifying all the evils in this world but ultimately- I expect most of us are too keen on our comforts to put any action towards limiting this evil- that we all likely contribute towards.

But yes- I agree that I don't enjoy having their view of life imposed on me. I would argue that you are trying to do the same though- saying they are all delussional. How do you know that your view of life is the correct one? Surely- it can only apply to your life. Would you really want people to see the world the way you do? I guess- beyond maybe being sympathetic to our cause, I'd hate for someone to have my world view. I'm happy for them if they can get through this shit show.

Still- it's not like we have any power- so- it doesn't make much difference ultimately. Personally- I think individuality is the most important thing. If I want people to respect my view of life according to my experience and way of thinking, I think it's only fair to respect their view and hope that in the end, this mutual respect results in us having more freedom... although, it most likely won't.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and not-2-b-the-answer
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I've never understood why people want others, especially ones they dont know, to stay alive. i can understand why politicians would want that, since they need people to manipulate and put in statistics, but normal, random people? Why do they care about what another random person, whom they have never met, will do with their lives? I hate pro-lifers in any form. I dont care if it's about suicide, abortion, whatever - i wish these people didnt exist. I don't support global warming by any means or anything like that, but i hope the earth will finally kill all humans so nobody will be born and they wont have to go through this hell.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Would you really want people to see the world the way you do?
Yes, as it would lead to humans not procreating and this would prevent all future unnecessary suffering that humans go through, the rational and compassionate outcome is to let this species go voluntarily extinct. It's disgusting to procreate into this hellish world that is filled with so much cruelty and suffering where there isn't even a right to die in peace despite this. Those who hold delusional beliefs about the reality of existing and impose them onto other people just cause so much harm.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep