• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what existing will always be only suffering, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment. This world truly is the most hellish place, it's disturbing how existing beings have been tormented endlessly all throughout history in this meaningless existence, it's undeniable that existence is so hellish and has caused nothing but harm.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so evil and undesirable as existence, the true problem will always lie in existence itself and I find it horrifying how humans actually choose to procreate even know nobody can ever suffer from the absence of everything yet there is unlimited potential for pain and torture in this disgusting, harmful world, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse.

I despise how I was so harmfully forced into existence in the first place just to suffer so unnecessarily. No matter what I'd always prefer for this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness, only non-existence is desirable, I really wish existence could just disappear as all that's ideal is being eternally unaware. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from and prevent unnecessary suffering, it's really unacceptable how there isn't the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Even if we need the bad to appreciate the good, even if we need suffering or the possibility of suffering to grow, life still is just not all that enjoyable or really worth it - it's hell actually - and it should've never came into existence.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I'm stuck between 2 choices
1) suffer for at least another 40 or 50 years
2) end this worthless meaningless life of suffering

I know which one I like better

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I agree with Schopenhauer when he says:
"After man had placed all pains and torments in hell, there was nothing left for heaven but boredom"
Even if all suffering were eliminated, all that would be left would be boredom,Even if we created a utopia of pleasures, in the end what would be left would be their decadence, every pleasure wears out and even a pleasure can become torture, a glass of water for those who are thirsty is pleasurable, but a bucket is a torture.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc