• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it literally makes no sense when people act like existence is something positive overall, it just shows a complete lack of awareness to me as existence is the opposite of that, existence itself is something truly evil as it's the source of all suffering. And nobody can deny how hellish existence really is with endless risks, so much senseless cruelty, unlimited potential for the most extreme torment and harm.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing way much worse torture at any moment, to simply be enslaved in this existence is beyond harmful as there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.
To me simply being conscious and aware is enough of a curse but the risk of the experiencing the most extreme agony always being there automatically means that only suicide is rational for me, in my case I only see suicide as rational as I don't want to suffer in any way and existence is nothing but suffering, suicide is simply the way to escape from suffering and I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what.

The existence of life is the most terrible tragedy, it's such an abomination how life even exists at all which is why it really disgusts me how humans so harmfully impose existence forcing others to suffer so unnecessarily yet wish to do all they can to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape. It truly is beyond hellish how many wish to enslave others in this existence and prolong their suffering no matter what.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
existence can be good it's just that it's not guaranteed these machines we all inherit from our parents are the problem they get injured sick and break all the time life as it stands today is extremely poor quality