FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence only causes harm and suffering, having the ability to exist will always be an objectively dreadful thing, it's a curse to have the ability to suffer endlessly.
It could never be a good thing how the horrific mistake that is life exists, only nothingness is perfection as nobody can be harmed by not existing. I really do despise this evil and cruel world where existing beings are tormented so senselessly and unnecessarily, I will always see it as better to not exist regardless of the circumstances as existing is just pointless anyway and only death can bring peace.

I cannot stand it when people act like existence is a good thing as it really isn't, it's tragic how anyone had to suffer, those who worship existence come across as blinded by delusions to me, it's insane loving something so harmful.
And I despise how this society is so anti-suicide despite this, it's beyond inhumane how we cannot easily just free ourselves in peace, it's disgusting how delusional humans see suffering as something to prolonged at all costs, I truly despise existence, only the thought of death comforts me.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: these_days9, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AncientSorrow and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Each day is a new nightmare in this hell world we call Earth.
Life a thing that is imposed, in particular an unfair and unwelcome burden.
Everyday is fucking miserable and shit and I'm sick of it. I want this misery to end suicide is the only option

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Talvikki
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
to everything else existence is just existence, not good or bad because it isnt capable of that opinion. there is no good or bad, just societal context. an insane vast majority of life on this planet is microscopic (microbiologists estimate possibly 2 trillion species) and therefore cant feel what we describe as physical pain or emotions surrounding their existence. id say that being the severe outliers on a planet full of other lifeforms kind of makes us in the wrong to assume everything is "bad" when "bad" doesnt exist for 98% of life

Reactions: bluebus, sserafim and Deleted User#81194
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
to everything else existence is just existence, not good or bad because it isnt capable of that opinion. there is no good or bad, just societal context. an insane vast majority of life on this planet is microscopic (microbiologists estimate possibly 2 trillion species) and therefore cant feel what we describe as physical pain or emotions surrounding their existence. id say that being the severe outliers on a planet full of other lifeforms kind of makes us in the wrong to assume everything is "bad" when "bad" doesnt exist for 98% of life
Too bad we hadn't remained microbes. Then we could spend our day-long lifespans fucking ourselves. Cool! Instead it's nightly 3-a.m. existential crises.

Reactions: squirley
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
if ignorance is bliss as a human, being a small clump of electrical impulses that operates just to consume and reproduce without any kind of emotions attached seems idyllic tbh

e: i mean, theres a lot of reasons why simpler lifeforms have the prevalent species count, at least a few of those has to do with our own perception of existing

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I've always said: the universe isn't good or bad, it just is. And as Jerry said, "You are the eyes of the world." The world--the universe, has no way of seeing itself. The universe exists through each and every one of us, we are its "eyes." So I agree, there isn't any good or bad when it comes to existence itself (on the individual level ofc it varies).

Reactions: sserafim