FlightlessSwan

FlightlessSwan

Sep 24, 2020
Is anyone else just so tired all the time? Like there is no motivation to do anything and I am now just looking for a reason, not here, to let go. I don't want to disappoint anyone, but I am done with all of this. And I have a happy life! I am in a really good place right now! And yet, I still want to self-harm and die and I don't know why. I am on medications, I have a therapist, I should be better. But I am not. I am just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ, foxdie, tidalwxves and 2 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I think lots of us feel this way, and the covid thing has just added to the sense of an uncertain future that's hard to cope with.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 19654
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I have a severe depression and i'm not happy at all, im suffering. Also my whole body hurts, so I understand u.

• Hugs
Reactions: FlightlessSwan and _Minsk
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Is anyone else just so tired all the time? Like there is no motivation to do anything and I am now just looking for a reason, not here, to let go. I don't want to disappoint anyone, but I am done with all of this. And I have a happy life! I am in a really good place right now! And yet, I still want to self-harm and die and I don't know why. I am on medications, I have a therapist, I should be better. But I am not. I am just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me.
Same, I have therapists, shrinks, meds, lots of meds, and still feel like shit. Don't even take half what they prescribe anymore,

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HELLO!!!!! WELCOME so glad to have you here. I hope , same as me, have been here for a few months, that EVERYONE here is so nice, caring and has so much empathy and understanding. It is so nice to have new members and I am so happy to be able to call you a global family member. Again WELCOME!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I'm sorry if this comes across as rude because I really don't mean it to be, but are you being honest with your therapist? I'm not calling you a liar, i mean more so we are trained to just say we are fine and that can show up even in sacred spaces like therapy. Please be as matter of fact there as you are here and hopefully you can get some help with that exhaustion. Please be gentle with yourself, I'm proud of you for sharing here! I hope things improve

• Love
Reactions: FlightlessSwan
FlightlessSwan

FlightlessSwan

Sep 24, 2020
Hello, I think lots of us feel this way, and the covid thing has just added to the sense of an uncertain future that's hard to cope with.
and just the political climate and the brutality and not knowing what news is true or false and the fires and just everything is going south
I'm sorry if this comes across as rude because I really don't mean it to be, but are you being honest with your therapist? I'm not calling you a liar, i mean more so we are trained to just say we are fine and that can show up even in sacred spaces like therapy. Please be as matter of fact there as you are here and hopefully you can get some help with that exhaustion. Please be gentle with yourself, I'm proud of you for sharing here! I hope things improve
I did not take that rude at all and you are right. I have been thinking about it and going over our sessions and I think you are right. I think I have been answering as I believe I should instead of being honest. thank you for helping me look through that lens
HELLO!!!!! WELCOME so glad to have you here. I hope , same as me, have been here for a few months, that EVERYONE here is so nice, caring and has so much empathy and understanding. It is so nice to have new members and I am so happy to be able to call you a global family member. Again WELCOME!!!!!
thank you. so far I have only met kindness and empathy. it is a really nice community here even though the subject matter is viewed as taboo and just dark
Same, I have therapists, shrinks, meds, lots of meds, and still feel like shit. Don't even take half what they prescribe anymore,
i just want it all to stop and like I think if I take more meds maybe I will be happy but that just makes me sick and shaky. i don't think I am right in the head.....
same, i feel like i cant even read most posts anymore, im too exhausted..
my body just doesn't want to listen, my limbs fall to my side when I see another email regarding homework or things I have to do. i shake and fall apart. I'm just so fricken tired of being here and surviving but I love where I am at at the same time. i am just so confused with what I want and what is happening to me

Last edited: