• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shingstars

shingstars

Mar 16, 2024
I always like to set boundaries with people because I was and still kind of am a big people pleaser, but people keep coming to me for advice. It's exhausting having to message so many people simultaneously to keep them feeling like they are being listened to. The funny thing is that whenever I need somebody, no one is there. I'm not saying I need them to be there, but if I'm there for them constantly, shouldn't they at least try?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People are what they are. You take them for what they are, good and bad, with all their faults, until you can't take them anymore. If you're not getting something out of a relationship(s), friendships or romantic, sometimes you just need to break-off those relationships and find new relationships with different people who can give you what you need. It's a two way street.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
yeah, seems a bit messed up. even if it's a situation that they cannot provide a solution for, if you were close, they should say the least bit to let you know that they are listening.

• Love
Reactions: shingstars