• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Anyone heard a strechy band ever used for partial or just tornequet method, they seem very very strong but soft(ish) on the skin, they can hold a lot of weight but also sring back really tight-ideal length really, just trying to work out how/ if it could be used? any thoughts/ info? also- I did a final post and didnt get banned so thats good-as not sucessful-maybe because I did say as a disclaimer 'possible' final post...
also its not like the tubey one the guy from Sound garden used but the flatter wider ribbon type band

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Possible but not ideal. I've used them for tourniquet but couldn't pass out despite the pressure. I wouldn't advise trying it with hanging

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Possible but not ideal. I've used them for tourniquet but couldn't pass out despite the pressure. I wouldn't advise trying it with hanging
why do you think it didnt work? because of stretchiness? surely if it done tight enough with not too much room to stretch out, it would work as well as any other ligature-bed sheet, dressing gown cord, stocking etc. I'm doing so much research now-Im almost confusing myself-just really need to get on with it, still do not know how people do just seem to one day get up and just go for it! I wonder if most sucessful ctb have done shit loads of research before hand. Like also those kids in Wales-seems like they just decided and did it- without over thinking it-for months on end-like im doing!

Last edited:
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
I tried the stretchy band. Too much give for partial and the handle left a nasty bruise on my neck. It was really painful.

Reactions: Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
why do you think it didnt work? because of stretchiness? surely if it done tight enough with not too much room to stretch out, it would work as well as any other ligature-bed sheet, dressing gown cord, stocking etc. I'm doing so much research now-Im almost confusing myself-just really need to get on with it, still do not know how people do just seem to one day get up and just go for it! I wonder if most sucessful ctb have done shit loads of research before hand. Like also those kids in Wales-seems like they just decided and did it- without over thinking it-for months on end-like im doing!
I think its stretchiness makes it have too much give and not stay in position. Definitely possible just difficult from my experience

Reactions: dras23, Return2Dust and MeltingHeart