• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Less likely to suffer from serious permanent consequences

Reactions: myusername890
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Does everyone agree it's SN? Is that why no one responded to this thread lol

Reactions: Kikoo
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
i mean anything that doesnt have a high success rate anyway. ctb attempt by holding your breath for as long as you can. you'll just go unconsious, maybe, then your body would take back over.

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
Only N and SN have relatively few consequences if you fail as far as I'm aware. Everything else I know of has risks of brain damage, becoming paralyzed, or other permanent injury. That's just the way it is.

Reactions: todiefor
DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
Powder x, but its like 99.99% faillsave

C

crud

Jul 9, 2023
Phenobarbital is also very high on my list. Will be posting a mega thread soon
Curious to read further as it is the first time I'm hearing of it, have you been able to find much on dosage and regimen? Quick scan through the forums and what terrifies me the most is the idea of a three day coma esque period before death as that from what I understand does not imply a loss of consciousness. Expect once never went unconscious when hanging and this sounds like a hellish version of that tenfold, so if you have info on that I'd appreciate it too

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Curious to read further as it is the first time I'm hearing of it, have you been able to find much on dosage and regimen? Quick scan through the forums and what terrifies me the most is the idea of a three day coma esque period before death as that from what I understand does not imply a loss of consciousness. Expect once never went unconscious when hanging and this sounds like a hellish version of that tenfold, so if you have info on that I'd appreciate it too
Where did you get the idea you are conscious during a coma?
All medical interventions and papers I've been reading about phenobarbital od's treat patients with coma scores of 3, the lowest possible score, so I wouldn't call it coma esque.
I will post the mega thread when it's ready with all cases of treated patients and results.

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
I was always under the impression N can go poorly if you ingest it, vomit, but arent able to vomit all of it back up? Its one of the reasons its less preferable to Nitrogen for me. Though, it being less complex to set up is making it increasingly attractive.