• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
i've been researching partial hanging and i quite like this position the best as seen in the image below, which is referred to as the 'sweater guy' image

i notice he has crossed his feet which looks like a good idea as, due to the awkward position of the feet (along with the feet being far back behind his body, not under him), i imagine this makes it much more unlikely that he would stand up after he has passed out, plus also the distance of his knees to the floor would also make it difficult to stand up again, as the legs would probably be too weak to push up that far again to the standing position.

the position of the rope on his neck interests me as it is actually to the side as opposed to the back. im wondering if during thrashing the position changed?

anyway if anyone has any thoughts or comments let me know please including if you have attempted and failed this position for example, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and scamper
B

Born2bealoser

Apr 14, 2023
i've been researching partial hanging and i quite like this position the best as seen in the image below, which is referred to as the 'sweater guy' image

i notice he has crossed his feet which looks like a good idea as, due to the awkward position of the feet i imagine this makes it much more unlikely that he would stand up after he has passed out, plus also the distance of his knees to the floor would also make it difficult to stand up again, as the legs would probably be too weak to push up that far again to the standing position.

the position of the rope on his neck interests me as it is actually to the side as opposed to the back. im wondering if during thrashing the position changed?

anyway if anyone has any thoughts or comments let me know please including if you have attempted and failed this position for example, thanks

i notice he has crossed his feet which looks like a good idea as, due to the awkward position of the feet i imagine this makes it much more unlikely that he would stand up after he has passed out, plus also the distance of his knees to the floor would also make it difficult to stand up again, as the legs would probably be too weak to push up that far again to the standing position.

So he's hanging from the top of the door

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
I've been considering this position too. It seems like it's the most reliable one. But I wonder how long it took for him to pass out, as it's really hard to compress the internal carotid artery right below the jaw, especially with partial.

chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
So he's hanging from the top of the door
no there is a metal bar above him which you can see in this more full image:
I've been considering this position too. It seems like it's the most reliable one. But I wonder how long it took for him to pass out, as it's really hard to compress the internal carotid artery right below the jaw, especially with partial.
he doesnt look to have a particulary thick muscly neck which may have helped. im the same

also, im thinking that to make that position work it might be hard to ease down into it (due to the crossed feet which are far back behind him). maybe a quick amount of force on the neck to get into that position makes it faster to pass out, although on the other hand it might make the whole experience a bit more painful though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
no there is a metal bar above him which you can see in this more full image:

he doesnt look to have a particulary thick muscly neck which may have helped. im the same

also, im thinking that to make that position work it might be hard to ease down into it (due to the crossed feet which are far back behind him). maybe a quick amount of force on the neck to get into that position makes it faster to pass out, although on the other hand it might make the whole experience a bit more painful though.
Am I in trouble with a short neck formerly muscled.

chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
Am I in trouble with a short neck formerly muscled.
no i dont think so, but regarding short neck i think if there is not much room between your adams apple and base of your jaw, u should use thin rope eg. 8mm because otherwise u might just end up choking if your adams apple is being pressurised

(8mm is what i am using .. you can still get strong rope even at 8mm which holds hundreds of kilograms)