plum!

plum!

Jan 6, 2024
First year uni student, this is what I've been looking forward to for the past 5ish years and it fucking sucks.

I finally got out of that shitty small town, I have the freedom I've been wanting and I still feel like this. I tried so hard to socialize but I hate interacting with ppl in my classes, it's genuinely exhausting.
I had a final last week and I did awful on it lol. Now I have another one in 4 days and I have 0 motivation to study. I hate myself so much, why am I like this? I've been trying so hard to get better but it always goes back to this.

I'm just ranting because I don't really have anyone to tell this to. I feel like a failure

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate with the exception of moving out as I'm still trapped at home. I'm a first year uni student too and exams are so stressful. Though what's on my mind more isn't exams but rather how work is more stressful and daunting than university exams will ever be. Sorry, I know that isn't exactly helpful to hear but I do relate to you. It's difficult to focus on life when we got other issues holding us back. Hopefully life gets easier for us or that we manage to cope with life better. I wish you the best of luck with your exams and with life overall