Awake47

Awake47

Jul 9, 2023
Feel free to ask me any questions. :)

~ Please refrain from asking anything which involves violence towards children or animals. you will be ignored. ~

Reactions: deleted
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
how do you feel about gore mixtape films ? have you seen or watched any of them ? what's the appeal ?

Reactions: Awake47
Awake47

Awake47

Jul 9, 2023
how do you feel about gore mixtape films ? have you seen or watched any of them ? what's the appeal ?
I have watched a few mixtapes. my very first one was a mixtape where people were blowing their brains out to the HAPPY DAYS theme song and my second one was people plummeting to their deaths to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme song. As for appeal? I had dark humour beforehand and it was hilarious how they'd die synced up to the music.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I have watched a few mixtapes. my very first one was a mixtape where people were blowing their brains out to the HAPPY DAYS theme song and my second one was people plummeting to their deaths to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme song. As for appeal? I had dark humour beforehand and it was hilarious how they'd die synced up to the music.
I have dark humor as well and imagined the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. one that you mentioned in my mind and it does seem pretty funny

which reminds me of the time I watched Faces of Death (I am not feeling too good about the potential remake)

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
oh also another question I don't know how old you are but where you alive when rotten dot com was active

if so what was it like because the archives don't tell much

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
hi, I also frequented some sites and groups since I was 13 years old, this is as bad for your mind as researching all day about suicide and methods, did you frequent any Tor sites? Did you only watch content with people?

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
my second one was people plummeting to their deaths to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme song.
I think I've seen that one, though mine had a variety of different suicide methods. Pretty entertaining nonetheless.

B

Bodydysmorphia34

Oct 31, 2023
hi, I also frequented some sites and groups since I was 13 years old, this is as bad for your mind as researching all day about suicide and methods, did you frequent any Tor sites? Did you only watch content with people?

You don't need to go on the darknet to find gore content, everything is available on the clearnet (at least what's legal to watch). On the darknet, you can quickly stumble upon illegal content even if you weren't looking for it..

If you really want to go for the most extreme stuff, go to goreflix, that's the site with the most extreme content available on the clearnet (and some really f - cked up users if you ask me but members of gore sites tend to be creepy, weird, racist, homophobic, sexist etc, you probably already know that).

I personally can't watch anything related to animals and children.

Most extreme content definitely comes from Middle, Latin America.

Reactions: deleted
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
You don't need to go on the darknet to find gore content, everything is available on the clearnet (at least what's legal to watch). On the darknet, you can quickly stumble upon illegal content even if you weren't looking for it..

If you really want to go for the most extreme stuff, go to goreflix, that's the site with the most extreme content available on the clearnet (and some really f - cked up users if you ask me but members of gore sites tend to be creepy, weird, racist, homophobic, sexist etc, you probably already know that).

I personally can't watch anything related to animals and children.

Most extreme content definitely comes from Middle, Latin America.
I also couldn't watch content with animals, staying away from that shit was the best thing I ever did