Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I can't find anything other than info on how it's used in food! So I don't think it is what people on this site say it is. It's a food preservative ffs!

I would like evidence outside of SS about lethality and ideally what it does to the body in the quantities discussed. (20-25g)

Hope you're all as well as can be expected

Forgive my paranoia - I just don't think they'd openly sell something remotely as close to a way out as this.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-new-scientific-report-of-a-suicide-using-sn.48120/

Reactions: Niftypoint124, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 22624
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Did you actually Google this because there's at least 10 medical studies from legit medical journals that come up from google searches. You may want to try there....it absolutely is lethal. Many things they sell over the counter are lethal...water is lethal if you drink enough. Bug poison is lethal, etc. It absolutely is used to cure meats. You can find that with a very simple search on Google.

Reactions: elfgyoza, Broken Chimera, x~Sophia~x and 7 others
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
I can't find anything other than info on how it's used in food! So I don't think it is what people on this site say it is. It's a food preservative ffs!

I would like evidence outside of SS about lethality and ideally what it does to the body in the quantities discussed. (20-25g)

Forgive my paranoia - I just don't think they'd openly sell something remotely as close to a way out as this.
Listen to the Doxit podcast on Spotify episodes 5 and 6 they're about lethal organic salts

Reactions: Ghost2211, Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 22624
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I mean it's been used as pig euthanasia

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Ghost2211, SmellyRat and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

Christ, just search "sodium nitrite death" and you'll get a lot of newspaper articles and studies.

Reactions: Ghost2211, demuic, sadworld and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry everyone and thanks. I thought I had searched, my memory must be playing tricks on me, having a particulaly rough time recently

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, LastFlowers, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I just don't think they'd openly sell something remotely as close to a way out as this.

They don't. It's been pulled from a majority of sites and you'll usually need a valid reason for purchasing it, plus additional identification of your company and so forth. The fact that they made it so difficult to obtain is indirect but reliable confirmation that it does what people here say it does. Because that's their answer to everything - ban it don't solve it.

Reactions: Ghost2211, pthnrdnojvsc, Meditation guide and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
They don't. It's been pulled from a majority of sites and you'll usually need a valid reason for purchasing it, plus additional identification of your company and so forth. The fact that they made it so difficult to obtain is indirect but reliable confirmation that it does what people here say it does. Because that's their answer to everything - ban it don't solve it.
Exactly that's absolute proof imo that SN for ctb works , the fact that in so many countries they are banning it or making it impossible for a person that doesn' t have a company history to buy SN is absolute proof that SN works for ctb purposes. For example in the UK i remember last year SN was very easy to obtain and now near impossible. The same thing for Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
There are quite a few legitimately documented reports of suicide due to ingestion of sodium nitrite around the web.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211