HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I have to say that at this point I find all the bad things that keep happening to me slighty amusing.
Long story short my ex girlfriend got pregnant with me because the didn't take the birth control pill when we had sex and just didn't feel like telling me I guess, so fast-forward a few months until 5 days ago when she tells me she is pregnant, I suggested abortion and giving him up for adoption but it is too late to abort it my country and she doesn't want to give him up, so she tells me she is going to keep and that I won't have anything to do with the baby because it was her fault, I know she is right about that but despite not being my fault but it is still kind of my responsibility, I know how it is to grow with an absent father and I always sweared to be there for my children but again, she doesn't want me to be involved, so I guess it's not possible, at most she would let me know the child, but I feel that only might make them hate me more.
I also have to admit that I'm glad I won't have to take care for him, we are both pretty young so that saves a lot of problems for me but I still hate myself for being glad about that, as I wont' be there for somone who I once loved and for my child.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., spinningmyself and Anon1337