• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Everything is poisonous. All things are poison and nothing is without poison - only the dose makes a dose not a poison. Even water and oxygen can be toxic if too much is ingested or absorded into the body. The toxicity of a specific substance depends on a variety of factors, including how much of the substance a person is exposed to, how they are exposed and for how long.

Chemical Safety Facts: The dose makes the poison

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
All things have the potential to be poisonous, not all things are able to reach a toxic level in realistically attainable manner. Just because it can doesn't mean it will. Water toxicity, hyperoxygenation, too many bananas, they all CAN kill, but the odds are greater that you choke on a cheeseburger at a McDonalds with no warning. Life itself is poison. If you don't decide to CTB, something will come around and take you out. Manage to live to old age and simply breathing will slowly start to oxidize your lungs. Get in a car and there's a good chance you get in an accident. Eat a bunch of grease every day and maybe one day your arteries will clog. Everything in life can kill you but it's simply a game of roulette.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and sserafim