willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
the world is just coming at me left and right these past few days. i had a very expensive damage happen to something and it's well more than it's worth to fix it yet i need to get it fixed. work has been beyond stressful. i'm so stressed that my whole body hurts. and after that damage i'm about to be extremely poor as well. fuck.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, katagiri83, heavyeyes and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can certainly be very cruel and it can be awful to be trapped in a situation of constant stress with no relief. There really is nothing fair about this life but I'm sorry that you have to endure all this, it must be hard to deal with. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Kaczka86, heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. Does sound like everything is going wrong for you at the moment- why problems have to come in 3's (or more), I don't know. I do know what you mean though. It just feels like too much to face doesn't it? Awful, but every single little shitty new thing I have to deal with just makes me think- if I just CTB, I won't need to do any of it.

I'm sorry things are so bad for you at the moment. I hope the cost of repair works out to be less than you expect. 🤞🤞

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for what you are going through. Wish I had some words to make it better.:hug:

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im sorry you're struggling so much, this world is a harsh place 😞💕

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 4am and not-2-b-the-answer
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
the world is just coming at me left and right these past few days. i had a very expensive damage happen to something and it's well more than it's worth to fix it yet i need to get it fixed. work has been beyond stressful. i'm so stressed that my whole body hurts. and after that damage i'm about to be extremely poor as well. fuck.
I feel you. I can't imagine how hard having to work is with my broken body. Got so much rejection & grief... Dying to die. Body hurts... Best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: anxious_depressive and not-2-b-the-answer