ImReady

ImReady

Aug 26, 2020
Im trying to purchase N again after i wasted so much of my money trying with A a few months ago.

I really want to buy this stuff. But for some reason buying bitcoin is just not working for me.

It keeps telling me my card got declined, even though I have plenty of money in the bank.

I try different places, and theyre looking for me to confirm my identity with a bank statement.

I try sign into my bank and it keeps telling me my password is wrong when it definitely is not... and now Im locked out of my banking.

I am so frustrated. I just want to buy the N already. Now I have to wait a few days for my bank to mail me a password.

Im going insane and this is just making me even worse.

If anyone has any good place for me to get bitcoin please help me aaaaahhhgggg.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LivideLamb, haibiantou and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so stressful what you are going through. Of course we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, haibiantou and Dead Meat
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
If you have a telegram, try this bot "@CHATEX_COIN_BOT" should be pretty easy

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Hey
Believe me I went through the same exact thing when I try to get my hands on some bitcoins. The identity verification requirement were SO annoying, I took 3 pictures and none of them were good for them.... I mean, I know how those stuff work, but when you dont have any motivation to do shit, then everything is frustrating.
The best thing is to look for a known money changer that just let you buy bitcoin - you do a simple bank transfer to them and they send you bitcoin. There is no any requirements there. I think it is the best way

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Same thing happened to me, I got scammed by A just a few weeks ago. Would've never happened if I had just read some of the threads here more closely too 🤦‍♀️ Try using Gemini to buy bitcoin, it's pretty easy and has worked for me. Good luck!