feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Recently things have been going pretty well for me I stopped worrying overcame my intrusive thoughts and most of my anxiety. But I still have the urge to ctb throut the day my mood shifts from normal to complete pessimism and ctb thoughts for no apparent reason. In one moment I'm feeling OK and in the next I want to ctb asap. Don't know how to fix that maybe I need mess or something, I think I have BPD but that's not confirmed clinically so I'm not going to blame it for my state of mind.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Recently things have been going pretty well for me I stopped worrying overcame my intrusive thoughts and most of my anxiety. But I still have the urge to ctb throut the day my mood shifts from normal to complete pessimism and ctb thoughts for no apparent reason. In one moment I'm feeling OK and in the next I want to ctb asap. Don't know how to fix that maybe I need mess or something, I think I have BPD but that's not confirmed clinically so I'm not going to blame it for my state of mind.
Hope you are okay, I think you should ask this in recovery section where experienced people who overcome everything can help you with this feeling!