W

Wizard999666

May 26, 2020
Ever since I got diagnosed with schizophrenia a year I've had this feeling of fakeness about the world... Everything just feels unreal and 'staged'; wars, news, people having kids, celebrities, and so on. I'm probably about to die soon and even that doesen't feel real. Everything outside my immediate perception seems fake. The only real thing to me is living this boring depressed life in a shitty town, day after day. I hate this feeling so much. Can anyone who has experienced psychosis relate to this? If not regular people...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life is pointless, rogeriocansadinho, TheDoomedDoomer and 12 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Simulation Talking Response-093
Loaded Complete

<h1>Could be a bi-product of Schizophrenia, as for the small town, Yes<\h1>

(Joking)

But I understand what you mean, man

• Yay!
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, whatevs and Wizard999666
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Ever since I got diagnosed with schizophrenia a year I've had this feeling of fakeness about the world... Everything just feels unreal and 'staged'; wars, news, people having kids, celebrities, and so on. I'm probably about to die soon and even that doesen't feel real. Everything outside my immediate perception seems fake. The only real thing to me is living this boring depressed life in a shitty town, day after day. I hate this feeling so much. Can anyone who has experienced psychosis relate to this? If not regular people...
Let´s get real, a lot more than what normies pretend is indeed fake and staged. Do you really think we know everything about why certain news go viral, or why wars are started, or what celebrities do and think behind closed doors? The more you look at culture and the few thoughtstreams and money-shakers that make up the mainstream the clearer it gets that nothing is chaotic or random. You might be delusional but the overall idea is simply the truth. This world isn´t what it seems.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, TheDoomedDoomer, CloseFriendofCamus and 7 others
W

Wizard999666

May 26, 2020
Let´s get real, a lot more than what normies pretend is indeed fake and staged. Do you really think we know everything about why certain news go viral, or why wars are started, or what celebrities do and think behind closed doors? The more you look at culture and the few thoughtstreams and money-shakers that make up the mainstream the clearer it gets that nothing is chaotic or random. You might be delusional but the overall idea is simply the truth. This world isn´t what it seems.
The concept of having children and having a full time job seems fake to me. Everything looks like a 'play' to me. The universe seems fake, science seems fake... Nothing is real.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Pisceslilith, demuic, CloseFriendofCamus and 6 others
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Simulation Talking Response-093
Loaded Complete

<h1>Could be a bi-product of Schizophrenia, as for the small town, Yes<\h1>

(Joking)

But I understand what you mean, man
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>A genuine human response</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>This is particularly apt with your Serial Experiments Lain pfp</p>
</body>
</html>

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>A genuine human response</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>This is particularly apt with your Serial Experiments Lain pfp</p>
</body>
</html>
01001100 01100101 01110100 11100010 10000000 10011001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101001 01101110

• Love
Reactions: Shu and whatevs

I can't do this anymore
Apr 9, 2022
Nothing is fake. It's all in your mind. We are all real. All r.... [Program terminate error context overflow]

• Yay!
Reactions: Alex6216, Zzzzz, demuic and 4 others
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
yeah...I feel like we are living in the Truman show sometimes.

Reactions: demuic, Shu, whatevs and 1 other person
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Almost all of it, even here, feels rather fake. Of course, no one on any sort of social media is real.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
The concept of having children and having a full time job seems fake to me. Everything looks like a 'play' to me. The universe seems fake, science seems fake... Nothing is real.
Scripted and fake are different things sometimes. Having offspring is following a genetic script, but it isn't 'fake'. I too think our reality is scripted but it mixes fakery with real.That's exactly what the Matrix is.

It can't be 100% fake, it needs to fool what is real so it powers its illusory world. Something like that is going on, IMO, but the details evade me. It's just a fucking strange hellscape world where most people seem unable to think individually. They might be literal NPCs.
Nothing is fake. It's all in your mind. We are all real. All r.... [Program terminate error context overflow]
Hey! This one has thrown a null pointer exception. Can someone fill him with dialogue, please? And put better names to the bots, for fucks sake.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz, Rational man and Shu
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I am not schizophrenic but I somewhat feel same about world. It's all so ridiculously horrible.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, demuic, Maaizr and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

The politicians tell you have children and bust your ass when doing both increase the risk of a global resource shortage and conflagration

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I agree. I now feel like I am living in world with programmed, mannequin puppets. None of it is real. It's all just one giant mellow dramatic stage play. And I fucking hate it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
What do you mean the world isn't what it seems? Explain?
Could be that you're disillusioned. I use to be oblivious but at least I was apart of the human cult.

Last edited:
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020

The world is chaotic and random. Only the weak and stupid with no sense of scale try to make sense of it by claiming things are actually really simple with a few people pulling the strings.

Reactions: odradek
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
The world is chaotic and random. Only the weak and stupid with no sense of scale try to make sense of it by claiming things are actually really simple with a few people pulling the strings.
Nah. To be fair we conspiracy realists see you as stupid as weak as well, so is all good. Though if you really thought about it you'd see that this reality is intentional and systematic in some way, and I'm speaking about something bigger than conspiracies now. Just because there are programmed elements of randomness is a simulation or game it doesn't mean the whole is also random. A truly chaotic and meaningless world wouldn't have lasted for millions of years with a coherent form.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Shu
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
A truly chaotic and meaningless world wouldn't have lasted for millions of years with a coherent form.

Again, only stupid people can't appreciate how small they are in the grand scheme of things. This is beyond dumb.

we conspiracy realists

"We"

Yikes. You guys always need to try and be a part of some group that's privy to this special knowledge the normies don't understand. It's so pathetic.

Reactions: CTBgenuine
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Again, only stupid people can't appreciate how small they are in the grand scheme of things. This is beyond dumb.

"We"

Yikes. You guys always need to try and be a part of some group that's privy to this special knowledge the normies don't understand. It's so pathetic.
I don't know why you think a worldview where powerful and rich people organize to control the underclass is incompatible with acknowledging that you are relatively small in the grand scheme of things. The same goes for believing that the world isn't random.

Besides, I prefer solipsism to nihilism any day of the week. Both are delusional but solipsism carries more truth.

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Both are delusional but solipsism carries more truth.

It's so blatantly obvious you have only the most superficial understanding of philosophy. It's super common in pseudo-intellectuals like yourself, especially those in circles that want so desperately to understand and simplify the world around them, but don't have the faculties to pursue sciences that would actually further that endeavor.

I pity you.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

"We"

Only stupid people don't realize that as it is above, so it is below.

"We"

Knowledge is available to anyone who seeks it.
I don't know why you think a worldview where powerful and rich people organize to control the underclass is incompatible with acknowledging that you are relatively small in the grand scheme of things. The same goes for believing that the world isn't random.

Besides, I prefer solipsism to nihilism any day of the week. Both are delusional but solipsism carries more truth.
722061 Pythagoras Quote Man know thyself then thou shalt know the

Pick and choose your battles wisely brother.

Last edited:
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I don't know anymore I just want to die

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
That post above should be a wake-up call to you, whatevs. A call that pretty much the entirety of "conspiracy realism" is just psychosis.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
That post above should be a wake-up call to you, whatevs. A call that pretty much the entirety of "conspiracy realism" is just psychosis.
84b1a82eb3cefafac335cf35c4f47348 You need a glass
What's "pathetic" is that you have all this time on your hands to hate on people.
All you're doing is casting shade, name calling, and talking shit on a dead person's post. How do you feel about yourself?

Last edited:
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
YES! I suffered a psychosis in 2018 and I felt the same way. Its like I could see through people and read minds. I KNEW where the secret police were, I KNEW the TV stations were doing sneaky things with their programming etc. I carried on taking my meds and it diminished, tho I still have relapses now and then. Tbh I MISS the ability to read minds!
I think why your post has sparked much debate is because schizophrenia/psychosis is SO misunderstood and you never truly understand it unless you EXPERIENCE IT! You can describe it to people but LIVING IT 24/7 is hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: butterfly🦋