thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
same depression, same problems, same stress, same feeling. everyday is the fucking same. i don't know what to do anymore. i have failed to change my life so many times. i was given so many opportunities and failed every fucking time. i'm such a burden to the ones around me. my poor parents, i'm sorry i couldn't be a normal person.

i just want this to end..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, annointed_towers, Dliena and 12 others
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'm sorry that you've suffered so much. I know what it's like to feel like a burden to loved ones and it is definitely a horrible feeling. Hopefully you'll find some kind of peace soon ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thedevilwithin, Praestat_Mori and Sylveon
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i swear everyday its the same thing. same 4 walls, same social media apps, same music, same entertainment, same everything. nothing really peaks excitement or enthusiasm anymore. i honestly feel more excitement just sleeping throughout the day than doing anything else. it just feels like life is just passing me by and nothing is changing. not even change itself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dliena, thedevilwithin, callen and 7 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Me too

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah every day here is the same, I can relate to that. I've got no means to change it any more.

Reactions: Joarga and Darkover
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
do guys Keep on social media? I deleted all… its been hard to even to talk to someone… i cant relate to anyone and feels like being alone all the time…

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd just wish to be free, I get that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: MrP
MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
I know man, I know...

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Me too. I'm very sorry.

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
same depression, same problems, same stress, same feeling. everyday is the fucking same. i don't know what to do anymore. i have failed to change my life so many times. i was given so many opportunities and failed every fucking time. i'm such a burden to the ones around me. my poor parents, i'm sorry i couldn't be a normal person.

i just want this to end..
I feel you @thedevilwithin I ain't left my apartment in 3 months. Life's a b*tch.