• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Can't find work to save my life. With all my free time (when I'm not applying for jobs and getting nowhere with it) I waste all my time it feels by having nothing worthwhile to do. It's like I can go for a walk, play guitar or I can sit on YouTube all day, those are my options. No friends or anyone to go out anywhere with, no relationship. I'm just perpetually lost my whole life. I would like to be productive but don't get the opportunity to to be.

How do you spend your time?

• Hugs
Reactions: 200_ponies, Hennessy, Circles and 6 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I too am looking for work. I hate when family ask what do you do all day? You don't work so run this errand for me, do this do that. I hate being looked down on cause i don't work.
I typically spend my days on YouTube, browsing the internet, visiting a friend if I'm up to it that day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tabbyql, Circles, Final Escape and 1 other person
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I too am looking for work. I hate when family ask what do you do all day? You don't work so run this errand for me, do this do that. I hate being looked down on cause i don't work.
I typically spend my days on YouTube, browsing the internet, visiting a friend if I'm up to it that day.

I feel utterly pathetic and guilty but yeah I remain as lost as I ever was. Seems there is not a single thing worth doing that has any value to myself or anyone else. I did voluntary for a while but couldn't stand it for long with social anxiety. I was in a small room with two much older men working at an audio switchboard. I had to get out, options for volunteering are really limited too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers, LonelyLight and 1 other person
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
Everyday is Sunday because im camgirl. I spend my days gain money from disgusting people. I feel bad but i need pay my bills. I feel like a sex doll used to dirty plasures of dirty men.
Omg im on grandma house and she wake me up 7am. She make me do everything. Clean the house, bath on dogs, cook, wash clothes. I supose come here to feel better because some shits happens on my home and relationship, but i feel like a maid.

How do you deal with your family? You can go around just to stay far from them?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: crimea_river, Circles, Severen and 1 other person
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Everyday is Sunday because im camgirl. I spend my days gain money from disgusting people. I feel bad but i need pay my bills. I feel like a sex doll used to dirty plasures of dirty men.
hmm I'm sorry about that :(

Reactions: Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I feel utterly pathetic and guilty but yeah I remain as lost as I ever was. Seems there is not a single thing worth doing that has any value to myself or anyone else. I did voluntary for a while but couldn't stand it for long with social anxiety. I was in a small room with two much older men working at an audio switchboard. I had to get out, options for volunteering are really limited too.
Why? You know rich and wealthy people don't work, right? Kings and Queens didn't work. Emperors didn't work. There were Germanic tribes in the past like the Suebi during the ancient times who saw working as something cowardly because why work when you can kill people and take what you want? You are letting your slave mentality beat you down on a daily basis. Why? The world is already beating you down on a daily basis, anyway. It would be nice to have at least one friend in your life. Let yourself be that friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday and Xaphous
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Why? You know rich and wealthy people don't work, right?
I'm a bit confused to the reference with myself. Of course if I was super rich I wouldn't need to work. Not being productive is an awful feeling.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Omg im on grandma house and she wake me up 7am. She make me do everything. Clean the house, bath on dogs, cook, wash clothes. I supose come here to feel better because some shits happens on my home and relationship, but i feel like a maid.

I've been a cam girl before, that shit is harder than it looks. It impacted me negatively psychologically after a bit and I decided to quit. It was honestly harder than actual prostitution because it's more mentally draining. You have to put much more effort in. You wouldn't think it's hard to sit around and entertain people like that but it is. I found it boring especially between paid private sessions. You had to wait around. Youth is much more important in webcam because people are more likely to spend to watch an attractive young person.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HGL91, crimea_river, Circles and 3 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I did volunteering in a nursing home. Some of the most kindest residents ever. It was unfortuntly the staff that made it unbearable. Same when i was a waitress. Every single thing i did was wrong. Makes me feel there is no point looking for a new job because i will just do that wrong too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers, Final Escape and 1 other person
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
I've been a cam girl before, that shit is harder than it looks. It impacted me negatively psychologically after a bit and I decided to quit. It was honestly harder than actual prostitution because it's more mentally draining. You have to put much more effort in. You wouldn't think it's hard to sit around and entertain people like that but it is.
Its a solitary job, and i feel really depressivo being Alone all day in my room serving the others and faking happines. My show its all fake. Im not capable to feel plasure anymore. I just fake moans, fake orgasms. Im thinking about quit too

Reactions: HGL91, Circles, Severen and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've been a cam girl before, that shit is harder than it looks. It impacted me negatively psychologically after a bit and I decided to quit. It was honestly harder than actual prostitution because it's more mentally draining. You have to put much more effort in.
I wouldn't want to be any kind of sex worker, no offense. In the past, this one gay guy hit on me and that was traumatizing. Not because he was gay but because of his appearance and the way he hit on me. It would be horrific to have to deal with that on a daily basis, I think. If I was born as a woman, I'd probably try to look as hot as possible and then just scam men out of money without doing anything sexual.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui and Final Escape
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019

I just do what they ask me to be honest, keep them off my back, i dont ask them for favors in return tho, most of them would be too busy to help me... sigh...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and aliceliddel
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
I just do what they ask me to be honest, keep them off my back, i dont ask them for favors in return tho, most of them would be too busy to help me... sigh...
Iknow. They love ask a lot of shit but if you ask something they are busy, and worst, they say you are unployed soo you have time to do alone your stuff. I'm right?

Reactions: Circles and LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Iknow. They love ask a lot of shit but if you ask something they are busy, and worst, they say you are unployed soo you have time to do alone your stuff. I'm right?
Yes absolutely spot on!! "Why can't you do it, you do nothing all day?!" Typically the answer..!!

aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
I wouldn't want to be any kind of sex worker, no offense. In the past, this one gay guy hit on me and that was traumatizing. Not because he was gay but because of his appearance and the way he hit on me. It would be horrific to have to deal with that on a daily basis, I think. If I was born as a woman, I'd probably try to look as hot as possible and then just scam men out of money without doing anything sexual.
Sometimes there's no choice. Im thinking about become a luxury sex worker and make more money. This will give me founds to die without pain in sweden.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It depends on the conditions of your work that make it really hard or not so bad. I was way more unhappy working for someone else.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Sometimes there's no choice. Im thinking about become a luxury sex worker and make more money. This will give me founds to die without pain in sweden.
Trust me, it fucks you up so bad. If theres another way to make money, I'd try it that way, unless you think you could cope with it, then i wish you all the best, hugs.

Reactions: Severen and Circles
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
Yes absolutely spot on!! "Why can't you do it, you do nothing all day?!" Typically the answer..!!
And they say shits like- you spend all day on PC. Why you dont do nothing about your life? You are lazy, you dont want to change. You are in this situation because you want. The son/daughter of (any naiboor of family friend) now is working and studing in an amazing place. Why you dont do like him/her?

Parents and family can be soooooooo mean. They just want solve this "problem" making you get a job and go out from their home.

(Im from Brasil soo my english is a shit because i learned Alone)

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, throwaway777, LonelyLight and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I thought Sweden offers generous welfare to those without work?

aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
Trust me, it fucks you up so bad. If theres another way to make money, I'd try it that way, unless you think you could cope with it, then i wish you all the best, hugs.
Belive me, here i can get a loooot of money being a sex worker. But its an idea. I probably will suicide this week. I just need buy the charcoal.
I thought Sweden offers generous welfare to those without work?
Sweden offers euthanasia to anyone who can pay for it. And its legal.

Reactions: Zebedee and Circles
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You look so beautiful in the pic. Are u sure u couldn't find a nice guy with money? I'm just saying I wish I had tried to find a guy in my youth instead of trying to be independent and self sufficient. I was afraid I couldn't make a relationship work so I focused all my time supporting myself and never trying to be marriage material. I regret it now. I'm middle age, childless, and single at 42.

I'm not real motivated in a career and never really was but I kept trying to be lol! I went to a couple trade schools and ended up back in sex work when I tried to get out. Sex work can trap u, and it becomes harder and harder to get out without help. I don't know what else u have going on and I'm not judging or telling u what u should do. I know it's not that simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGL91 and Circles
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
You look so beautiful in the pic. Are u sure u couldn't find a nice guy with money? I'm just saying I wish I had tried to find a guy in my youth instead of trying to be independent and self sufficient. I was afraid I couldn't make a relationship work so I focused all my time supporting myself and never trying to be marriage material. I regret it now. I'm middle age, childless, and single at 42. I'm not real motivated in a career and never really was but I kept trying to be lol! I went to a couple trade schools and ended up back in sex work when I tried to get out. Sex work can trap u, and it becomes harder and harder to get out without help. I don't know what else u have going on and I'm not judging or telling u what u should do. I know it's not that simple.
I really dont want a nice guy. Im in a point of my life... Well i dont really care about. Im like xaphous. My family dont know about my job. They just want me out from here. To be sincere se are here to talk about just cant get a job because no onde want US as employe and this is some kind of job.

I just want smel cocaine until die.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, crimea_river and Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You look so beautiful in the pic. Are u sure u couldn't find a nice guy with money? I'm just saying I wish I had tried to find a guy in my youth instead of trying to be independent and self sufficient. I was afraid I couldn't make a relationship work so I focused all my time supporting myself and never trying to be marriage material. I regret it now. I'm middle age, childless, and single at 42.

I'm not real motivated in a career and never really was but I kept trying to be lol! I went to a couple trade schools and ended up back in sex work when I tried to get out. Sex work can trap u, and it becomes harder and harder to get out without help. I don't know what else u have going on and I'm not judging or telling u what u should do. I know it's not that simple.

If you marry a guy from a country like Norway, Denmark, Sweden or Finland, it doesn't really matter if he is rich or not, it doesn't matter if he is good looking or not, because eventually you can ditch his ass and live a nice life on welfare. Not all countries have welfare that is pretty much useless like in the USA because the USA is one of the most right wing countries in the world. Being middle aged is not really a deal breaker for a lot of men. You can also marry some fool in the USA and eventually get child support and alimony if you keep the marriage going for 10 years. Then afterwards, he doesn't have to be a part of your life. And being childless is actually a positive quality in your shoes because no man wants to raise another man's child. I probably sound like a monster, right now. But don't hate the player, hate the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, aliceliddel, Final Escape and 1 other person
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
...and everyday is Monday when you have depression.

Reactions: HGL91, crimea_river, Nullm and 6 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Can't find work to save my life. With all my free time (when I'm not applying for jobs and getting nowhere with it) I waste all my time it feels by having nothing worthwhile to do. It's like I can go for a walk, play guitar or I can sit on YouTube all day, those are my options. No friends or anyone to go out anywhere with, no relationship. I'm just perpetually lost my whole life. I would like to be productive but don't get the opportunity to to be.

How do you spend your time?
Sorry to hear about your situation on the job front brother. Alas I have the opposite problem; all I do is work, either in my job or working in the house or looking after my boy, it generally running around after people like some sort of c***.
I know the devil makes work for idle hands but how will I ever get my fiddle made of gold?

What kind of work would be ideal for you?

DBD

Reactions: Circles and Xaphous
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Sorry to hear about your situation on the job front brother. Alas I have the opposite problem; all I do is work, either in my job or working in the house or looking after my boy, it generally running around after people like some sort of c***.
I know the devil makes work for idle hands but how will I ever get my fiddle made of gold?

What kind of work would be ideal for you?

DBD
Yeah that's the thing isn't it, you feel bad without work, and if you have one it feels that's all you're ever doing. Statistically I don't think most people like their jobs it's just a necessity if you do have one. Rigged game.

Reactions: justanotherday, AutumnEmbers, Dead beat dad and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you marry a guy from a country like Norway, Denmark, Sweden or Finland, it doesn't really matter if he is rich or not, it doesn't matter if he is good looking or not, because eventually you can ditch his ass and live a nice life on welfare. Not all countries have welfare that is pretty much useless like in the USA because the USA is one of the most right wing countries in the world. Being middle aged is not really a deal breaker for a lot of men. You can also marry some fool in the USA and eventually get child support and alimony from him. And being childless is actually a positive quality in your shoes because no man wants to raise another man's child. I probably sound like a monster, right now. But don't hate the player, hate the game...
The US is pretty leftwing I thought. The public schools are very much left leaning. A lot of government programs are already a product of leftist ideologies. There is still right leaning people in the US but they are becoming a minority.

Reactions: mattwitt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The US is pretty leftwing I thought. The public schools are very much left leaning. A lot of government programs are already a product of leftist ideologies. There is still right leaning people in the US but they are becoming a minority.

Left wing from an American viewpoint is pretty much considered normal in most first world countries.

Reactions: blanketyblk, crimea_river and RainAndSadness
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I did volunteering in a nursing home. Some of the most kindest residents ever. It was unfortuntly the staff that made it unbearable. Same when i was a waitress. Every single thing i did was wrong. Makes me feel there is no point looking for a new job because i will just do that wrong too.
This is why I don't want a regular job lol! I'm way too much of a stubborn rebellious type, this gets me in trouble at work. I find it difficult to censor myself too. I have trouble with small talk. I had trouble with boredom in jobs too. Too much of the same shit and I was like omg this is torture lol! Adderall makes a boring job less boring but the side effects are bad.

Reactions: justanotherday and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
This is why I don't want a regular job lol! I'm way too much of a stubborn rebellious type, this gets me in trouble at work. I find it difficult to censor myself too. I have trouble with small talk. I had trouble with boredom in jobs too. Too much of the same shit and I was like omg this is torture lol! Adderall makes a boring job less boring but the side effects are bad.

Sometimes at work, you just have to tell people to fuck off.

Reactions: justanotherday