suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I feel like I'm slowly loosing emotions. I am barely happy, the only times I am is with my friends, parents/grandparents or my cats.

I cry very easily, like, just thinking about crying could cause me to cry a bit, but I've found it hard to feel sad.
I've been finding it harder to feel sad, happy, angry, just everything almost everyday. I'm starting to feel like an empty shell of a person, just skin and organs, with no reaction to anything.

I've been having to fake a lot of things to seem "normal". It's getting harder to do that too.
It's been harder to complete normal, everyday things. Like taking my contacts out before bed, getting out of bed, dress myself, etc.

I feel like I'm slowly dying, but not physically, just emotionally. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, BeachyHeadLastOfUs and BBBB
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
i am just so frustrated with being alive at the moment, everything seems so hopeless, everything seems to be out of reach and i dont even know what im reaching for.

• Love
Reactions: suprswag
suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
i am just so frustrated with being alive at the moment, everything seems so hopeless, everything seems to be out of reach and i dont even know what im reaching for.
I feel almost exactly the same, everything just seems useless.

Reactions: Wojaczek
BeachyHeadLastOfUs

BeachyHeadLastOfUs

Jan 5, 2023
It's good that you are happy when with your friends, relatives and cat. Those are some of the only things that make life bearable. Perhaps you could find a way to be with them more? For example, I have suggested to some friends I haven't seen since before Covid that we go to a board game club together. Maybe there is an activity you could suggest to them?

Faking things to seem normal is something I do as well and have been told by many people it's something everyone does.

The feeling of dying slowly emotionally is something I have felt for several years now. It's a clear sign of depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: suprswag and BBBB
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Yes, I can relate.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy and suprswag
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Every day I discover in how many different ways one can die inside. I am already dead. I'm just a walking corpse, looking in from afar. The sadness is unreal. To "feel good" for me is when I'm numb.

• Hugs
Reactions: suprswag