why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I not only have thought about killing myself but others too.
I never did it but I fantasise to hurt the people who treated me that way. I feel like lives meaningless so killing the ones that hurt me would only give me live in prison.
I already am in prison.
My body is my Prison

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ksmиda, fwompie and 2 others
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
"We can't kill someone who is already dead inside..."

Reactions: aura., why am i alive? and alwayssad
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I don't think I ever could really have killed anyone, but when I was a kid I fantasised about getting the bullies who made my life hell in school just to make it stop (lucky I didn't have it in me, since I'm sure I'd have been treated even worse by young offenders bullies or wherever they send 13 year olds who murder classmates).

Then one day it occurred to me that it's impossible to kill everyone who treats you like shit, but if you do yourself it's a similar result. So I stopped wanting to kill anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Killing someone will never make you feel good (except some people ofcourse have gone through certain things and have their brain in such a way that they can enjoy it). It will never fix the hurt they've caused and it won't make anything better. It won't be satisfying.

That said, I've also fantasized about it as a teenager, good that it stayed with fantasizing. It would make it so much harder to ctb but funnily enough I also think I could enjoy the structure in prison, feels like you'd have way less responsibilities. Which says more about how much the prison system sucks and doesn't actually work to rehabilitate people.

Reactions: why am i alive?
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
Please, please, please don't hurt anybody else.

I truly appreciate this being a safe place for people to express their thoughts, but I beg anybody having thoughts like this to not go through with it. Purposefully inflicting pain on others before passing, be it revenge or otherwise, is not the way.

• Love
Reactions: Division Day
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Yeah, sometimes I want to kill people I don't like too. It's kind of like thinking about ctb, it's bad for your mental health but it kind of makes things easier if you know what I mean.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Please, please, please don't hurt anybody else.

I truly appreciate this being a safe place for people to express their thoughts, but I beg anybody having thoughts like this to not go through with it. Purposefully inflicting pain on others before passing, be it revenge or otherwise, is not the way.
I would never. It's just a thought but the ppl that hurt me have loved ones that did Nothing wrong.
This Post was not meant to encourage this kind of behaviour.
I'm sorry if someone understood it wrong.

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I wonder if sometimes that's what happens. People get abused too much and they start doing bad stuff themselves.

I wonder if that was the case with Aileen Wuornos.

Of course, if you have thoughts like these, don't act on them. But it's an interesting question I think.

Reactions: quanxiswife and fwompie
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I not only have thought about killing myself but others too.
I never did it but I fantasise to hurt the people who treated me that way. I feel like lives meaningless so killing the ones that hurt me would only give me live in prison.
I already am in prison.
My body is my Prison
It depends on how you define it. If you tortured someone in every way possible with the least homicidal person and gave them a bunch of drugs to reduce inhibitions. Could they? Yep! So yes.

Most people fear prison if they are given drugs so they aren't thinking of the repercussions say anti-psychotics if they aren't psychotic could they? Yes.

The answer is yes but if you take the most unlikely person possible it would take a lot. The better question is what would need to be done to them. Some very little. Some a lot. The why also matters. Most people if their life improves a little would easily rape, murder, and torture someone and they'd do it in a heart beat. The holocaust proved how little it takes (not the first Genocide either). This has been replicated over and over and over again since the turn of the 20th century. From Cuba, to the Nazis, to Russia, to China, to Turkey (Armenia), to southeast Asia (Khmer Rouge), to Rwanda, to North Korea. Humans are unbelievably awful.

Hell the Millgram experiment showed people will torture people forever basically and feel no remorse if they are brainwashed into thinking it's for their own benefit.

Last edited: