Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
In an attempt to motivate myself to use my exercise bike I have been using Hulu on my Phone. I do 30 main work outs while watching some series. Right now I have been obsessed with Everybody Hates Chris. Not just for its representation on black culture but hw comedic it is. I was watching an episode in season 2 where Christ became the hall monitor. I didn't watch the entirety of it but it involved Chris taking on the roll of hall monitor. Finally, instead of the one being bullied and dealing with racism he became the authority. Eventually his friend Greg stopped wanting to be his friend and his teacher noted he was being a jerk. I literally felt like Chris in that moment. Like when everyone around you treats you like shit nobody helps you. But the minute you stand up everyone calls you an ass. Thats how I feel like in my life. Just keep taking abuse but standup for yourself? Oh your a bitch

• Hugs
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, die2live, bea1974 and 1 other person

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Everyone wants others to be docile little things that quietly do as they're told/forced to/expected to. Standing up for yourself, being who you truly are, speaking and standing in and by your truth, all unapologetically and unconditionally, is the most badass, commendable and admirable thing one could ever do in one's existence, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Everyone wants others to be docile little things that quietly do as they're told/forced to/expected to. Standing up for yourself, being who you truly are, speaking and standing in and by your truth, all unapologetically and unconditionally, is the most badass, commendable and admirable thing one could ever do in one's existence, in my opinion.
I agree. It hurts how he was forced to step down. All those assholes bullied him and treated him like scum. Now when he has his problem its "their so afraid him" well they should fucking be.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist